confused.com

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by xxchristiexx, 1 September 2011 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just want to know what way do you work your syns, as in when do they run from? I know some people start from when they get of the scales until they get on scales the next week and i know if some people get weighed in the evening they start next day and run to the night they get weighed.. just interested to no! cuz im soooo confused!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(29.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i just do them daily, so up to 15 a day. But if i have gone over one day i do work it out for the week. I weigh on a friday morning so weekly syns are between friday am and thursday pm. xx

4. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does it make any difference? I don't think so - you get x amount of syns a week and whether you start your week immediately after weigh in or the following day doesn't affect that.

All I can think of is that get so many syns a day and if you don;t work with weekly syns then you are better to start the day after weigh-in so you don't have to deal with part-days

No point in getting in a muddle about it though. There are enough things to stress about without worrying about this :)

5. Stackhead

Stackhead Slow and steady...

Start Weight:
    21st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13.5lb(27.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting with MFP
    My week goes from Tuesday to Monday.

I WI on Monday night so start fresh on Tuesday.

xx

6. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I start on monday morning and count down from 105 until sunday evening, having at least 5 syns a day, & 15 on Tuesday, which is weigh in day.

This way, I am not tempted to have a load of syns after weigh in. I just have a bourneville bar after weigh in, and then on Friday/Saturday I have a few more than 5 syns. But still keep myself 10 for Sunday. By doing this I give myself around 60 syns for the weekend if I need them, but equally if one day during the week I feel the need to have 10 syns, I will do.

By starting on a Monday I also cater for the weekend - by the time I get to it I've already got through 75% of the week, so even if i go over I cannot do too much damage.

7. lollypop1985

lollypop1985 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    my weigh in is a thursday evening so i start my week a fresh on a friday till thursday evening

8. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for all ur replies :D i usually do mine from Thursday to Wednesday as i weigh in on a Wednesday evening.. im usually slightly naughty after weigh in on Wednesday and then start afresh on a thurs counting down 105 from thur until i weigh in on the Wednesday, this sound ok? Im a pain!Lol

9. lucyc35

lucyc35 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree with patchworkpuss- don't think it makes a difference and just have up to 15 a day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.