• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

confused.com

Just want to know what way do you work your syns, as in when do they run from? I know some people start from when they get of the scales until they get on scales the next week and i know if some people get weighed in the evening they start next day and run to the night they get weighed.. just interested to no! cuz im soooo confused!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i just do them daily, so up to 15 a day. But if i have gone over one day i do work it out for the week. I weigh on a friday morning so weekly syns are between friday am and thursday pm. xx

Does it make any difference? I don't think so - you get x amount of syns a week and whether you start your week immediately after weigh in or the following day doesn't affect that.

All I can think of is that get so many syns a day and if you don;t work with weekly syns then you are better to start the day after weigh-in so you don't have to deal with part-days

No point in getting in a muddle about it though. There are enough things to stress about without worrying about this :)

I start on monday morning and count down from 105 until sunday evening, having at least 5 syns a day, & 15 on Tuesday, which is weigh in day.

This way, I am not tempted to have a load of syns after weigh in. I just have a bourneville bar after weigh in, and then on Friday/Saturday I have a few more than 5 syns. But still keep myself 10 for Sunday. By doing this I give myself around 60 syns for the weekend if I need them, but equally if one day during the week I feel the need to have 10 syns, I will do.

By starting on a Monday I also cater for the weekend - by the time I get to it I've already got through 75% of the week, so even if i go over I cannot do too much damage.

Thanks for all ur replies :D i usually do mine from Thursday to Wednesday as i weigh in on a Wednesday evening.. im usually slightly naughty after weigh in on Wednesday and then start afresh on a thurs counting down 105 from thur until i weigh in on the Wednesday, this sound ok? Im a pain!Lol