confused.com

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Just want to know what way do you work your syns, as in when do they run from? I know some people start from when they get of the scales until they get on scales the next week and i know if some people get weighed in the evening they start next day and run to the night they get weighed.. just interested to no! cuz im soooo confused!

i just do them daily, so up to 15 a day. But if i have gone over one day i do work it out for the week. I weigh on a friday morning so weekly syns are between friday am and thursday pm. xx

Does it make any difference? I don't think so - you get x amount of syns a week and whether you start your week immediately after weigh in or the following day doesn't affect that.

All I can think of is that get so many syns a day and if you don;t work with weekly syns then you are better to start the day after weigh-in so you don't have to deal with part-days

No point in getting in a muddle about it though. There are enough things to stress about without worrying about this :)

I start on monday morning and count down from 105 until sunday evening, having at least 5 syns a day, & 15 on Tuesday, which is weigh in day.

This way, I am not tempted to have a load of syns after weigh in. I just have a bourneville bar after weigh in, and then on Friday/Saturday I have a few more than 5 syns. But still keep myself 10 for Sunday. By doing this I give myself around 60 syns for the weekend if I need them, but equally if one day during the week I feel the need to have 10 syns, I will do.

By starting on a Monday I also cater for the weekend - by the time I get to it I've already got through 75% of the week, so even if i go over I cannot do too much damage.

Thanks for all ur replies :D i usually do mine from Thursday to Wednesday as i weigh in on a Wednesday evening.. im usually slightly naughty after weigh in on Wednesday and then start afresh on a thurs counting down 105 from thur until i weigh in on the Wednesday, this sound ok? Im a pain!Lol

Back