Congratulations Jennie on becoming a CDC xxx

Roch

Minimins gal x
Jennie i just wanted to congratulate you on becoming a CDC today. You are so friendly,understanding and caring and you will make an amazing CDC and with all your experiences you will be the ideal person to help your clients to get to goal.
Take care hun and well done, luv Roch xxxxxxx

WELL DONE JENNIE :D

u will definitely be you own best advert - ur an inspiration !!!

Debz x

Hear Hear ~ Good luck on your new career to go with your new life and your new go get them attitude

You are a walking advert for cambridge and your new ladies cannot help to be inspired. Specially if they are struggling just one look and you and they can see straight away just what can be achieved with SS and a big heart

Love to you on the start of a brand new year for you Jennie

Shaza

Wow what excellent news Jennie, you have achieved so much and you deserve to be successful in all that you do

Thank you all, so very much. I am nervous and excited and scared and bursting to start all at once!

I have no idea how things are going to pan out but I am hopeful and optimistic and determined to do my best and hopefully it will be enough.

You guys and this site helped me to just be me and do what I needed to do with support and encouragement - this thread is entirely indicative of that and I appreciate it, very much.

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Back