Considering coming back...

Cuqsuita

Hi again everyone!
Last January I resolved to lose weight, and on LT in total managed to lose over 40lb. After re-feed I binged a lot (that's pretty much under control now) and last updated the forum in August. I cowardly stayed away from scales since then, today my housemate brought home new ones. And I managed to put on nearly a stone and a half since August, so back up to just shy of 13 stone. So for the New Year I'm undergoing quite a few changes education and career wise, and am considering going TFR again. It worked well last time, but it was hard, and I'm scared that I'll fail again once I do reach a target weight. Anyone have any advice for (possible) returners?

Hi again everyone!
Last January I resolved to lose weight, and on LT in total managed to lose over 40lb. After re-feed I binged a lot (that's pretty much under control now) and last updated the forum in August. I cowardly stayed away from scales since then, today my housemate brought home new ones. And I managed to put on nearly a stone and a half since August, so back up to just shy of 13 stone. So for the New Year I'm undergoing quite a few changes education and career wise, and am considering going TFR again. It worked well last time, but it was hard, and I'm scared that I'll fail again once I do reach a target weight. Anyone have any advice for (possible) returners?

Hi Huni, Im back for the third time as I know L/T is the only diet that works for me. I struggle to keep the weight off because I slowly slip back into my old habbits even though I promise myself I wont. So Im back again to get the weight off and hopefully I will be able to keep it off this time!!! Good luck if you decide to come back xx

No solution I'm afraid, as I'm back again too. Hopefully this will be the time we get the weight off and keep it that way. Good Luck xx

My pharmacist is quite strict and would only let someone on it with a bmi higher than 28. Even for my restart they wernt too keen but i was quite firm i wanted to and that i had rung lipotrim. Wld u pharmacy let u on it? Hope they do, its just out of interest xx

I do feel that you need to change your whole mindset about food once you've done LT. For me, moving onto another diet to keep weight off doesn't work - as that would mean I haven't taught myself how to eat properly for me!

I am a returner and one of the things that was echoing for me was a few months ago when a friend asked if I had any regrets in life the only one I could think of was this...
Yes, spending far too many years overweight.

Good luck with returning...am there too!

lisa

p.s my excuse was a new boyfriend loves potatoes and bread (honestly he does) but again that is an excuse I can use for my lack of control of what my own hand puts in my own mouth!

So, Lisa - (me) any excuse is just that - an excuse, a cop out, a pretend reason, kidding myself blah blah blah!

Thanks everyone! Things aren't getting any better, so I'm going to TFR for a while. I've moved to a new area and am quite far from the nearest pharmacy that does Lipotrim, so I'm going to try Slim and Save, let's see how it all goes. Best of luck to all of you returners!

good luck hun, I dont think there are any easy answers ... i wish there was boohooo. Its trial and error I guess. Good luck with slim and save xx

Good luck for your restart :)

Back