Considering exante but want a little more info :0)

nic1986

Hi, I'm new 2 this and hoping I'm posting in the right place.....I did the Cambridge weight plan about 2years ago now and lost 3stone so am no stranger 2 vlc diets....I just wanted 2 no a few more things b4 I order, firstly how long will it take 4 products 2 arrive once ordered online? Will I experience constipation and the feeling of being very cold (like with the Cambridge diet)? And unlike Cambridge I'm taking it that I'm weighing myself etc, ie no consultant? Many thanks and good luck 2 u all x

nic1986 said:
Hi, I'm new 2 this and hoping I'm posting in the right place.....I did the Cambridge weight plan about 2years ago now and lost 3stone so am no stranger 2 vlc diets....I just wanted 2 no a few more things b4 I order, firstly how long will it take 4 products 2 arrive once ordered online? Will I experience constipation and the feeling of being very cold (like with the Cambridge diet)? And unlike Cambridge I'm taking it that I'm weighing myself etc, ie no consultant? Many thanks and good luck 2 u all x

Hey Nic :)
Yep very similar to CD except you weigh yourself, if you order before 1pm it's next day delivery (not including weekends)
Yep constipation and cold same on any vlcd
Hope whatever you choose goes well :)

Hi, if u order b4 1pm its next day delivery but u have to sign for the parcel so must be in. U will get an email in the morning giving u a one hour time slot tho. Yes there not any consultants so u monitor ur own weightloss. The stuff is really nice on the whole but everyone has their own favourites. I wanted the porridge this time so have to pay more to get it in the bumper pack, is was about £140 for 28 days, the regular bumper pack doesn't include the porridge and is £105 with delivery, both much cheaper than LL and Cambridge.
Good luck

Thank u all, I love these forums they helped me so much last time, roll on pay day, I just want 2 get started now!!! Looks like I will b stocking up on senakot again lol....wats every1s favourite favours? Wen I was on Cambridge I hated the porridge but loved the sweet chilli soup and nearly all the shakes, never had the bars as knew if I did it would tempt me in2 eating.

Hi, if u order b4 1pm its next day delivery but u have to sign for the parcel so must be in. U will get an email in the morning giving u a one hour time slot tho.

Just to say that I spoke to my delivery man and if you leave him a signed note he will leave your parcel where you request, if you have a safe place for it.

Back