Considering JUDD

hey ang, so far so good! im on my first down day but not feeling hungry :) just kept up with my water and kept busy lol!
woop for the scales moving! seems like its working for you :D ive come from a vlcd so i doubt it'd move as much for me, it'll probably go up lol! but was only on the vlcd for 5 days so never know..
are you doing exercise with it too?
xx

Hi Emily,

I've been dieting for years , that long that I rarely lose big amounts when I change from one diet to another. But this JUDDD is different from anything I've ever done. So you never know you could just lose more than you're expecting

I play golf but haven't managed to get out on the course since before Xmas because of the weather. I used to go to the gym but gave up on that. I now just do my Wii fit plus or Wii Zumba at least 3 times a week for 45-60 min each time.

On a UD today, it's 7.45pm and I've had 1340 cals and that includes a glass of wine ! Don't know how I'm going to fit another 650 cals in before I go to bed

Do you know what an ID is ? I assume its an In between day where you eat somewhere between 500-2000 cals but not sure. And where does this fit in?

Keep at it ;-)

Luv Ang xx

yeah an id day is for those emergancies where you eat a little bit too little on a down day but dont want to make it to an up day. an up day should follow afterwards though. hope you managed to get a bit more cals in last night lol xx

yeah an id day is for those emergancies where you eat a little bit too little on a down day but dont want to make it to an up day. an up day should follow afterwards though. hope you managed to get a bit more cals in last night lol xx

Thanks for making it a bit more clear everyone

I got up to 1785 cals with some Of hubby's Cadbury choc eclairs but it didn't feel right ;-). Enjoyed them though.

How you doing Emily?

Back