Consolidation CONSO COMPLETED, DIARY CLOSED

Until Dukan, I didn't eat much dairy at all... the odd bowl of cereal (or rice pudding!!). Now I make a point of it. Often hearing your words ref osteoporosis. I used to say I didn't like yoghurt, but I've fortunately found ONE brand I do like and stick to it! And the coffee flans are lovely!

Morning!

Another day of not going out (except in the garden) but the spots are almost dry so will brave the supermarket tomorrow.

Anyway, PV conso gala today

B - porridge and tangerine
L - omelette and salad, bread and cheese
D - (gala) scotch broth, fruit salad (with grapes and bananas), maybe more cheese if still hungry

This is my last official day of conso. This weekend will also be the first in 5 weeks that we've not got friends staying/Christmas/something planned, so no temptations. I think my gala meals will become less-so for the next fortnight and I'm having more fruit from Friday in preparation for the next stage (which hopefully will be from 1st Feb).

I like your planning post Conso :) !

Morning!

It's cold out - really frosty. Looks like winter's back!

No real plans for today, there's a couple of new spots on the wee lad so I suppose I should keep him indoors. Maybe a short walk where we're sure not to meet anyone.

So today PV cruise (second part of my PP day)

B - porridge
L - veg soup (carrot, turnip, leek, courgette, cabbage), fish in white sauce with more veg
D - more soup, omelette, fromage blanc
S - yogurt

Probably too much carrot, hopefully the weight will be sorted by end of the month.

Mmmmhhh Veg soup! I should have turned my beef into clear soup with beef and 'egg noodles'. Ah well, an idea to save for next week.

Good luck with the chickenpox - you are being very diligent!

Robin are you in Stabilization yet? Is today the first day? Sorry Im a little confused.

xx

Oh no, it sounded as though he was getting better, too. Keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be soon.

How do you make your veg soup, Laura. Just cook the veg in stock until soft and then blend?[/QUOTE]

Exactly that. I'm a lazy cook and just chop everything really roughly too. Exception is for scotch broth where it doesn't get blended!

Robin are you in Stabilization yet? Is today the first day? Sorry Im a little confused.

xx

I am officially, Bren. I have done the 95 days of conso BUT still have a couple of pounds to lose (from Christmas/New Year). So I'm sort of doing a mix of phase III and IV to find my feet for doing this long-term (forever).

Morning!

The scales were nice to me this morning - 63.8, so another 600gr off. I think though that it would have come off last week had I not been retaining water (I did loads of exercise last week and practically none this week). Good to know that the PV day x 2 vs 1 strict PP has no real adverse effect on weightloss, or so it would seem.

Another week begins today as far as the diet goes, out go gala meals (no invitations/plans for this week), will keep 2 x small carbs for now (lentils for soup) and increase fruit (including the forbidden ones). If I fancy a biscuit/some dried fruit/something else, I will have it though and see where the scales are next Friday.

Today's menu - PV conso + extra fruit
B - porridge and an orange
L - chicken curry and green beans, fromage blanc, apple
S - yogurt
D - fish soup with croutons (bread ration) and gruyère (cheese ration) in the soup, banana

Brilliant Laura.

Yes the 'forbidden fruit' I was wondering about those too. Although I was never much of a banana-eater... But I am already having several dried apricots or prunes a day, most days, as transition is still sluggish despite the mountains of Veg I consume now... I suppose I could double the wheat bran?

Morning!

Had a lovely lie-in, bliss!

Menu for today
B - porridge, orange
L - lentil/veg soup, baked apple stuffed with prunes, fromage blanc
S - fruit if hungry
D - green salad with a couple of walnuts, ham omelette, bread and cheese

Morning!

Now it's daughter's turn to be ill:sigh: and had a bad night, but better this morning (just tired - as we all are!). Hopefully that will be the end of it.

So food for today

B - porridge, few dates and an orange
L - lentil and egg salad, fromage blanc, apple
D - chicken broth (with a little rice and lots of chicken), bread and cheese

Morning!

Woke stupidly early (went to bed last night at 9pm!) so that's me up for the day, done paperwork, boring housework, etc.

Quick coffee while catching up on here, then will get the kids up and ready for another day (everyone is fit for school - thank goodness), then I'm going into town for fresh air and a wander round the bookshop, then organic supermarket - need to stock up on brans, pulses, etc.

This afternoon, no plans - exercise bike probably feature in there somewhere, will probably flake out after early start this morning!

Food for today (am cutting down on protein a little this week)

B - porridge, orange
L - smoked salmon, hard boiled egg whites, spinach in cheese sauce, croutons (bread ration), dried apricots
D - leek and potato soup, stewed apples and custard
S - fruit/yogurt if hungry

Back