Consolidation CONSO COMPLETED, DIARY CLOSED

Yes indeed good to see your hard work paid off! Now relax a little and enjoy your food. Remember you were losing on conso without special effort before...

I know what it is, DD. TOTM:(.

Am enjoying eating green things again:D.

Aw, well, at least it's only temporary. Hopefully, you'll be feeling more like your usual self soon, then. I really hate TOTM with passion!

One of the most annoying adverts I know is that Always one, which tells you to "have a happy period"! Eh???? WTH are they on about??? Only a man could possibly have come up with such a stupid, stupid slogan. Let's hope he meets a woman with PMT sometime who will put him right about his mistake. ;-)

Yup, those adverts are all patronising and hideous.

Feeling better now, bloating gone nearly:).

Anyway, had friends this weekend (just gone) and annual school bingo (yawn) so funny food day yesterday as was busy for most of it helping set up then all evening selling cakes!

PV conso with fruit

B - Dukan porridge
L - tomato soup (with a small amount of lentils), bacon (French*) and eggs, tangerine
S/D (eaten mid-afternoon) - smoked salmon, crab sticks, hard boiled egg white, bread and cheese
D - couldn't eat - surrounded by sandwiches, chips, hot dogs and cakes - nothing worse to put you off your food (was planning just to have some sliced ham as choices were limited). Had a tangerine while clearing up.

* info for the bacon - will probably have it again although it's very salty, so not too often.

valeurs_nutritionnelles.gif

Valeurs nutritionnelles moyennes pour :100 gLa trancheValeur énergétique551kJ (132 kcal)55 kJ (13 kcal)Protéines23 g2,30 gGlucides0,70 g0,07 gLipides4 g0,40 g
Today

PV conso with carbs

B - porridge
L - baked potato, tuna 'mayonnaise' and salad, tangerine
D - chicken and veg, bread and cheese

Last edited:
Can't take any credit, DD:eek:. Not overly bothered about cakes and hate chips/hot dogs/McD type food. When I've spent the day preparing something, I have no interest in eating it and there were a few cakes in there that I made. So no halo for me, but thanks anyway:).

So meal planning for the week. Have had both carb meals for the week (until Friday) so have two gala meals to fit in. Also will hit official end of conso on Wednesday but am keeping going until 31st (especially as I'm not actually at conso start weight - 900gr to go!)

As Thursday strict PP day (à la phase IV) was so dire last week, am going to try and do two strict PV days/week instead of one strict PP day (ie cruise PV - no fruit or cheese/bread) which will be so much nicer and easy enough to do long term. Trying to experiment before going onto stabilisation, so plan is

Monday - conso gala
Tuesday - cruise PV
Wednesday - conso gala
Thursday - cruise PV

Don't follow this, it's breaking all the rules *slaps wrist*. Off to think about gala meals for the week and see what is left in the freezer, will be back tomorrow morning. Goodnight all.:)

Morning!

Youngest is at home with chicken pox (he's already had it, but daughter had it twice too although apart from the spots, he seems fine) so no walks for me this week.

Today conso + gala

B - porridge and pear
L - veg soup, omelette, bread and cheese
D (gala) - chicken and ham in white sauce pie and peas, banana and a few dates

Morning, Laura!

Good luck with the 2 Cruise PV days. I'll be very interested to see how you get on with those. They do sound much less brutal than that horrible, really strict Stab PP.

Oh dear, though, sorry to hear about your son getting chicken pox again. It really does put them through the mill, doesn't it. Hope that this second dose is milder than his first.

Your gala made me smile - we're all having pie at the moment! Lovely, isn't it!

omg I want pie :(.......isn't it awful when the things you love the most don't love you back?! :D xxxx

enjoy ladies :) you've done amazingly - you deserve your rewards xxx

Absolutely. I'm delighted to see Robin experimenting and enjoying her carb and gala meals.

Mhh looking good as usual *drool* regretting my 'Spag Bol' Gala now ;-) (not really)

Good luck with the chickenpox! DD1 had them twice too so it's not that unusual!

Morning!

Had a small glass of beer last night while playing pool, will treat it as part of the gala meal;).

I'm not a huge pie fan (a couple of times a year is plenty), but I had bought puff pastry to make a galette des rois (which I then didn't make) so I froze one pack and used the other. It was nice though.

Today PV cruise (half of my version of a strict PP day - will do the other on Thursday)

B - porridge
L - veg soup, fish with spinach, fromage blanc
S - more soup if needed
D - tuna mayonnaise and coleslaw (both Dukan-friendly, obviously), yogurt

Morning!
Today PV cruise (half of my version of a strict PP day - will do the other on Thursday)

Good luck I'll be watching with interest as it looks eminently more achievable to me!

I do wonder if there is some kind of 'shock' element that makes the PP day work better?

(I'm convinced it's just a cell water emptier... so a fictitious post-PP weight each week. This way could well be healthier and nearer "reality" - obviously provided the week hasn't been too "rich". On the French site, the girls would weigh themselves the morning of the PP and the morning after, hence charting the gain during the six days since previous PP also!)

Day going well, missing fruit a little but did enjoy lunch:).

I think 2 PVs will be easier to do long-term so if the scales are decent on Friday I'll be adopting them.

If I'm honest, low-carb doesn't bother me (not having pasta, rice, potatoes, etc regularly) but I'd be miserable without a wee bit of bread with my cheese and I love fruit, soup is improved with lentils, etc too. Just read the article Vicky posted in Manda's diary, so that's made me rethink how I'm to do phase IV in order to avoid diabetes since it's not just the weight you need to watch. Am wondering if I should have a chat to the GP about it (he does sport/nutrition as well as being GP) but don't want to come away with conflicting advice. Food for thought...

I know you also advocate a decent dairy intake, that's right isn't it Robin?

Yup, need to keep my bones topped up (and I love the stuff - apart from milk as a drink).

Back