Consolidation CONSO COMPLETED, DIARY CLOSED

Haggis broth?

(I have a dozen haggis in the freezer waiting. Need to sort out a date with - numerous - friends to get them scoffed).

PP today

B - porridge
L - white fish with prawns in white/mustard sauce
D - smoked salmon/fromage blanc, omelette

Never heard of Haggis broth. No haggis for me this time, I do love it though.

Haggis Broth from Baxters : Baxters, Buy Hampers Online Direct From Baxters, Makers of Quality Soups, Pickles and Condiments

Attachments

• hag-broth.jpg
    hag-broth.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 25
morning Laura - hows things?

Morning (1 day later:D)! Things are good, got through PP day!

Edited - forgot this bit. Measured myself earlier while I weighed in. I've lost 11 cm from waist, 4 cm from bust, 5 cm from hips. Dread to think what my waist looked like before since it doesn't look anything near svelte now. Must exercise!

Today conso PV

B - porridge
L - omelette with mushrooms and ham, ratatouille (strange combo but kids had yesterday so leftovers - better second day anyway!), orange
D - protein soya (as per chat thread) stuffed peppers (not sure how to do that yet, but we'll see)
S - rice cake and cheese

Its weird isnt it. I have lost since Feb this year, 20cms from my waist. I have a Rosemary Conley tape measure where it has holes all along and little plastic tabs you clip on, there are 2 of each colour (blue for bust, red waist, yellow hips etc)but I stick to just one colour for my waist red , and One tag you clip on and it stays there permanently, and a smaller one that you clip on and you can move it along to the next hole once you have measured. And I have lost 8 inches from my waist, but you can only really notice if I wear something very clingy, which I do not do, as my lower tummy still sticks out a bit(lot), But I do have a better shape overall.

Small favour to ask:eek: from some of you.

I received a chain recipe exchange from my Auntie this morning. I usually ignore them, so told her I couldn't do it because I didn't have enough (English-speaking) email contacts. She said just to send to who I had (so I think she wants recipes).

So anyway, to those of you who have had email contact with me, you'll get an email through asking you to take part - sorry! Those who haven't can breathe a sigh of relief.;)

Could you PLEASE send a recipe to my Auntie? Definitely not Dukan-friendly or diet-related (she is on low-fat everything through choice but her husband, she informs me, is looking forward to trying something new - so maybe give him some cake!:p). He has a very sweet tooth that he can't indulge too often as my Auntie does all the cooking.

She sounds a bit down so she'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

BTW, I don't mind at all if you don't pass it on as instructed!

Since it's you... (I'll dig it out of my deleted box!!) ;)

Just spotted it in my inbox, will see what I can do xx

Morning!

Conso PV and gala meal day

B - porridge with ginger, orange
L - baked potato with chilli (same as kids but more spice - so no low fat mince:p), fruit salad, digestive biscuit or two afterwards with a cup of tea!
D - ham and mushroom omelette with green salad
S - rice cakes and cheese

A bit (lot) OT but I saw 5 minutes of "I'm a celebrity.." last night - it was the end of the programme (after watching another 'survival' thing - don't make fun of me, Jo:eek:). Gillian McKeith looks dreadful, so old and I think she's only about 50? So, I wouldn't follow her eating advice and I think we're all better for a bit of flesh on our bones. The upside of having some extra chub is that we have fewer wrinkles and lines:D.

Hi Laura,

glad you're having a good day, your menu looks YUM. We're having brocolli tonight (WITH cheese sauce this time!! yeah!). And yes some tastu buiscuits for after, or maybe some real vanilla pudding for a change!

I've never measured myself - shame really. But I know that the small size 16 trousers I bought just before the summer holiday is now loose around the legs when before it was 'just right'.

But yes my 'middle' is the one thing I'm still not happy with - I'm not desperate enough to exercise specifically yet though, but I have dug out the Gym ball!

Must dash and collect DD1 from a birthday party...

lo Laura she does look rough ...thats why my second goal wont be under 9 stone as i look scrawny i think 9 and 1/2 and then tone up Id rather have some fat on me lol

will check my inbox but wont email for the next couple of days till im off this dongle as its so slow !!!!

Well, a wee blip yesterday! Had an afternoon of coffee and chat (which was nice) then went to visit a friend's grave (with his entire family and lots more friends) as it was the first anniversary of his death. Given that he is buried opposite my son and that it was also a month to teh day since my Mum's death, it was a bit hard.

So, back to the same house afterwards, I had a wee dram and a slice of cake. Still it's eaten and drunk, so won't dwell as I can't do anything about it.

Today conso PV and carbs

B - porridge and an apple
L - chicken curry with a little rice and extra veg
S - WM bread and cheese
D - smoked salmon, mixed veg omelette, fromage blanc

(((()))) Laura, some days there will be blips and hard times, you are thinking about it the right way too, positive xx

BTW Gillian Mckieth is only about 4 months older than Nigella Lawson, I know who I would rather look like when I'm 50 :/

Morning!

Conso PV today

B - porridge and orange
L - pork steaks with mustard sauce, spinach, bread and cheese
D - fish and prawns in white sauce, green beans
S - fromage blanc

Laura, hope youre okay.

I'm fine, Jaqys.:) Thanks for asking. I have the off off-day but think I'd be worried if I didn't.

Back