Consolidation CONSO COMPLETED, DIARY CLOSED

You're going great guns... I trust your bugs have subsided enabling you to do this exercise! Today is the first day I could walk fast without coughing (too much!)!

Feeling much better, Jo, thanks - glad you are too. Still coughing a bit, but no longer hurts and nose almost clear.

And more exercise, tidied the pigsty, just need to sort out youngest's bedroom (not cleaned but decorating going on so no point) and did an hour on the exercise bike. It's raining, so no walk today (unless it clears up). Need to bake cakes this afternoon anyway for school bingo (big yawn - the bingo not the baking) this weekend.

Morning!

Boring day today, need to go food shopping. Will have a stint on the exercise bike first though (not right now, it's not 7 am yet and I am NOT a morning person).

Conso PV with gala

B - Dukan porridge, orange
L - gala - fish soup, quiche and salad, baked apples with dried fruit and (maybe) custard
S - bread and cheese
D - omelette, green salad, fromage blanc

Morning - your gala menu sounds delightful!

Have a good day.

Exercise done - 500 calories burned on exercise bike. No walk today because it's raining heavily again:(.

Off to have a cup of tea then get the youngest home for lunch.

PS - lajlaj - fish soup is shop-bought so slightly less delightful but I still love it.

Still sounds delightful lol!

Cannot say I have ever had a baked apple (whole it is yeah?).

But I always stew all of my fruit when it hasnt been eaten and is looking like its going to turn :)

Dont know how Laura has hers, but Cooking apple, whole with core removed (and score round the skin to stop exploding) can put nice stuff in the core space, dried fruit, butter, bit of sugar to help it make its own syrup. , goes all fluffy when done, mmmmmmm.

Give me a crunchy raw apple any day ;)

Raining here too... in fact, it's so mild it's ridiculous! I heard that there may be WARMTH records for January beaten later in the week in the South of France...

Dont know how Laura has hers, but Cooking apple, whole with core removed (and score round the skin to stop exploding) can put nice stuff in the core space, dried fruit, butter, bit of sugar to help it make its own syrup. , goes all fluffy when done, mmmmmmm.

Yes, exactly that, but no cooking apples to be found here. I have some left over Christmas pudding in the freezer that I'll use next time!

Anyway PV conso with no extras today

B - porridge, apple
L - veg soup, omelette, yogurt
S - bread and cheese
D - more soup, roast chicken and green beans, fromage blanc

Last edited:
Very yummy indeed!

Morning!

Not a great start for motivation, have woken up bloated:(. Don't think there will be much movement on the scales tomorrow (at least not in the direction I want).

Plan of action, exercise, water and strict PP day - no tolerated items or salt :sigh: (looking forward to tomorrow already;)).

B - porridge
L - chicken, fromage blanc
S - hardboiled egg white
D - fish, fromage blanc

At least 2 litres of water (have filled a jug and will empty it) and 2 x 30 minutes on exercise bike plus walk.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Good Morning Laura,

after the strict week you've been having I can't see the scales moving in the wrong direction! Believe in yourself I'm sure it will be okay! Hmm your menu looks nearly as excitig as mine though I have not yet gone as far as egg white for a snack! I have however bought a carton of pasteurised egg whites as an experiment. They are free-range and do cost less than free range eggs (but not cheapie barn eggs) and I may get used ot the conveninence. I may have to freeze some of it though a container has 15 egg whites and needs to be used in a week...

Have a good day and fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Crikey Robin! That really is a Stabilisation PP you're having today! Good luck with it... (and hope you're not "blinded by the white"...).

I tried making up the powdered egg whites for a while, Anja, feeling bad about throwing egg yolks away, but they turned out dearer than my eggs from the farm in the country!

I've definitely cut down on my egg consumption this time... although it's still way over Mrs. Normal's (whoever she may be)...

Morning!

Still bloated, but at least the scales were nice to me this morning - 600gr down from last week. Am never doing another PP like yesterday though, was soul-destroying so I'll have to try something else.

Exercise today - 30 minutes exercise bike, walk and cleaning the house.

Today PV conso + carbs (friends coming for dinner)

B - porridge and (yippee) an apple
L - smoked salmon, fish in white sauce, spinach
D - roast lamb (allowed on conso), green beans, peas (carbs), bread and cheese and more fruit (to make up the carbs)

Hope everyone's OK. No time for diaries again, sorry:eek:.

Last edited:
I bet your food will taste wonderful today after that PP... Well done on your loss, and I can well imagine that your day was a real trial with that sort of a PP - the very sort he recommends for life on a Thursday (hum!)
x

Hey, well done on a good result this week Laura; enjoy your meal tonight.

Back