Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

Step away from da bread and jam init!! Lol

You can smack dat norty munchie monster with the fat you will lose by being good!!!!

You can do's it yup yup yup *waves pom poms*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey. I thought I was the one on pom pom duty on this thread!

Demarcation, Sister!

Well, I'm not sharing this pitch. I got here first...

cheerleader6.gif

Well another day closer to WI
smiley-shocked001.gif
really hoping things go in the right direction this week (tho I must make some more DynoRod as things are NOT going anywhwere in that direction:sigh:)

Dont know what sort of day to do today:confused:

Ive had a biiiiig bowl of Melon & a yog for Brekki

Im thinking some cous cous, egg, lettuce, cucumber, tom, onion, mint yog & cayenne pepper sauce for lunch

that keeps me neutral but I really dont know about tea. I could try the pasta dish from silvermane? If OH lets me know later if he fancies pasta (god he drives me nuts sometimes:sigh:)

In the meantime Im going to get some DynoRod on the cooker
smiley-toilet14.gif

Ya know I am really sulking cos you prefer JOT's pom poms to my pom poms...I realise their not as fluffy as they used to be, due to over shaking an all, but they really are bigger and very colourful :(

You haven't seen mine! They're the awesomest namby pamby southern pompoms ever.

1 2 3 4 I declare pom pom war :D

smiley-violent080.gif

It's encouraging to see how other people on SW are achieving, and not always feeling saintly!! I've set myself the target of half a stone every 4 weeks, have managed to achieve that for my first month, so have another 14 weeks to go to reach target ... i'm hoping that by not expecting a rapid loss that I can only impress myself and not be disappointed ... well, here's hoping anyway

It's encouraging to see how other people on SW are achieving, and not always feeling saintly!! I've set myself the target of half a stone every 4 weeks, have managed to achieve that for my first month, so have another 14 weeks to go to reach target ... i'm hoping that by not expecting a rapid loss that I can only impress myself and not be disappointed ... well, here's hoping anyway

Well done on your losses so far :D Ive had a real crappy couple of weeks being ill (following a naughty trip to Bruges) where I was ahem.....well...naughty ;) But you just have to take it on the chin if you know you've been no saint :eek:

This week Im desperately hoping for a little loss tho as Ive been a saint in comparison to last week!!.....just no action in the loo dept :mad:

Back