Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

Gosh u have Been through some hell. Sending u and Ur family lots of love. Glad to see u are back and well done for losing all the weight in the first place. You can do It again xxxxxxxx

Aww thanku. Yes Its been a bit of a rollercoaster since my 1st brain surgery back in 2007, but Ive always bounced(pardon the pun) back from most things & kept a sense of humour......but this last year was just soooooo bad & all happened so quickly it kind of took the wind out of my sails.

Onwards & downwards from here as they say.:)

Undecided what to do today. Ive had a Nana & muller for Brekkie (didn't get up til late so not had lunch yet) I'm torn between doing another red day or giving EE a whirl.

whatever I decide I'm going to whip up a quick mushroom omlette in a mo with a few tomatoes just to put me on til tea time.

Now if its a red day.....Im thinking chicken stir fry? or maybe cottage pie with carrot/swede top, PLUS I get 2 As&Bs.

But EE I could make a really nice curry -chuck loads of peppers/onion/toms in & a nice pile of rice with a chapatti from my syns.........god decisions decisions :rolleyes: I'l have to update this when I've got my brain in gear. Just havent quite got back into the swing of planning my meals yet:eek: fortunately tho I HAVE got the stuff in to make the meals.....so its not an epic fail:)

Well done for sticking to it, Dizz!
I'm trying, I really am. But I'm not doing it that well yet.

Back