Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

Its just been too easy to live off sandwiches and reach for the comfort of a choccie bar and latte from canteens while I've been out I suppose:eek:
But I think (apart from lovely MIL) we are on the home straight with other things for the time being.....so I can hopefully get my 'fat head' together again ;)
Im just waiting now to see whether they discharge my OH on crutches or not.....not sure there is room for 2 of us in this place on crutches :rolleyes::p x x

Hi Diz

your life is very cahotic honey, so don't expect anything re diet focussed. Just concentrate on your day to day living and thats all you can do right now. The rest will happen naturally when as Sarah said, your life allows you to devote some time to you and it is less stressful.

Just remember honey, we are all here for you, so chat away when you feel you can and we'll be here to help and support you. Re the gain, that is of no concern at the moment, so put that to the back of your head for now. xx

Thanks EF...Lovely to hear from you again hun.

Well I did try to be SW focussed this week - but failed miserably :eek: the snow & ice scuppered all my plans for visiting mum & mum in law (it was terrible out where BIL lives, where I'm still doggie siting:rolleyes:) and me/ice/crutches are not a great combination:eek: so what did I do??? I sat and ate lots of dodgy food from BILs freezer:eek: which just made me feel worse not better:sigh::mad:
If I could give myself a good kick up the aris without falling over - then I would!

That said.....I now have my OH back home (though he did have to spend the first 2 nights at his sisters as they couldnt get to is brothers where I was as the roads were too bad:()

I'm really going to have to make some serious plans to beg a lift from someone to get me back to group ASAP before I balloon back to massive proportions again.....I have no willpower at all to do it on my own at home - I need the threat of a room full of folk and the 'scales of doom' to keep me in check I think:p

So A weekend of finishing off whatever lurks hiding in the cupboards, and making a totally clean start on Thursday when I HOPEFULLY return to group!!!!

Keep that positive vibe going Diz :) it will pay off. How is your ear by the way? Hoping everything settles down very soon honey. xx

I FINALLY MADE IT BACK TO GROUP LAST NIGHT !!!!!

I 'rejoined' and consultant let me keep my weight records from before......even though I have managed to gain a mighty stone :eek: from the middle of December until now:eek: I still have 2st 5.5 loss registered under my belt, which is spurring me on to get the rest of it shifted again;)

So i'm back on the wagon again & feeling motivated after being back at group last night. Did a decent shop today to see me over the weekend (until its doggie sitting time again on Monday & I'l stock up again on the way there, My OH is still off sick after his spine op so I'l have a bit of company for once :D) Oh....and My BIL has told us he is going to treat me to a dongle for the laptop this weekend so I can get online :D:D:D:D wooooohoooooo the dizzy one is back!!!!!!

Morning, Dizz.

How's that dongle diddling?
Where are you?
I've got my namby pambies out of their box, to give them a bit of exercise in advance of your WI - so they're ready in case you need them to help you stay on plan.
(Normally I suggest getting my boots out for that - but with your dodgy balance, a kicking might not be all that helpful!)

Come on, Dizz, we can do this.

DIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hello!

How are you??

I am back on Minimins (not quite as much as I would like as work is busy and the WW boards are way quieter!).

As you may have gathered I have gone to the dark side for some WW action. Basically I wanted a bit more flexibility (read alcohol) and I thought I would give WW a shot.

I'm not sure I enjoy it as much as SW but lost 3lbs in my first week so it can't be all bad. Struggling to motivate myself to exercise this week though, I am all out of B12 juice and it's getting difficult to get up in the mornings, let alone do a full day of work and then then gym.

Enough about me on YOUR diary, glad to see you are back :)

xxx

Heya Dizz.

Are you going to WI tonight?
I'm expecting to be on namby-pamby duty, so I'm already getting my flinging muscles into shape.
Just tell me when, and they'll be flung!

Hey Dizz

So how's it going?
How are things like ears, legs, everything?
It's been a zillion years!

How ARE you???

well..... I'm back :wave_cry:

Its been a looooong time since I was last here, and I've managed to go from being almost at my 10 stone target........to gaining 4.5 stone :(

not trying to make excuses, but it really has been a pig of a year for me.

My MIL was diagnosed last Dec with terminal Bowel cancer the day we flew back from Hols
My Mum had a Mastectomy In January
My mum had a body scan in Feb which showed it had spread & was terminal
April My Mum Died in the Hospice
I got diagnosed with systemic Lupus & secondary Raynauds (on top of still not fully mobile from the brain surgeries)
My MIL died from the Bowel cancer In October
Moved house
lots of family issues

sooooooo as I say not trying to make excuses.............but I fell off the wagon in grand style.

I am now however ready to tackle at least one area in my life that will hopefully make a difference to my health & emotional wellbeing...... so I took the plunge on Monday & signed up for 3 months SW online :) I always went to a group before, but I just don't feel like Im ready to face the world right now, I'm new to this area - and though its not a million miles from where I used to live, the thought of going back to that group HEAVIER than the 1st time I joined makes me want to cry :cry:

Anyway, its a fresh start & I have had a pretty good 1st week so feel hopeful that I can do this! AND Ive managed to not have any syns spent on chocolate this week (which is a major major thing for me:D)

so onwards & downwards.....lets focus on target! AGAIN!

Todays food Red day

Today's diary 23rd March 2013

Free Foods
tomatoes (inc tomato purée)
Chinese leaf (amaranth)

eggschicken
baconbean sprouts
carrotsmushrooms
onionspeppers
garlicbananas
yellow plums

Healthy Extras
a250ml semi-skimmed milk
a250ml semi-skimmed milk

b35g Kellogg's All-Bran Bran Flakes
b_______________________

Syns
Syns
Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Sublime Strawberry½
blue dragon hoi sin 1/2 pack4
Total Syns

Ive still got a HEB to use so may try have some ryvita & cottage cheese later.

Had a pretty good day really, feel i'm getting back into the swing of things now i'm on day 6, just need to make sure I start using my syns now - so I have something to cut back on when the weight loss slows later down the line.

I think next week tho I will do EE as its def more flexible - despite having only 1 HEA (I love my cuppas)

Back