Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

Ive started my day with a Dizzy Disaster
smiley-sad006.gif

Went to make my 1st drink of the day.....turned too quick with a full 4pint of milk in my hand, had one of my 'dizzy do's' - and dropped it all over the flipping floor
smiley-sad014.gif
Damn this balance thing
angry-smiley-030.gif
:cry:

so now I cant have porridge for Brekki - or a 'real' cuppa til My OH comes home
frown.gif
so now my day looks a little 'odd' it goes something like this......

Red day

Brekkie apple, tin of tuna,(devils food fish
smiley-sick009.gif
) cucumber, tblspn xtra light mayo 0.5 syn, asda WM pitta HEB. green tea & lemon

Lunch veggie soup(lurking in the freezer) chicken tikka slices & yog sauce

tea HM chilli burger WM roll (HEB2) 28g cheese (HEA) salad

Syns white choc options drink 2.5 (maybe 2 of these?) curly wurly 6

snacks bit short on fruit until we shop tonight, so its a wrinkly apple or some sad melon from the fridge

Hey CD!!

Just popping in quick to try and catch up on your diary. I 1lb gain is good after 4 days in Cantebury!! Im sure you'll have that off in no time!!

I need to make some dyno rod, although i am the only person i know who it doesnt have the dyno rod effect on!!! xx

Made a new discovery today (well more like Ive heard other people mention them and saw them today for the 1st time so thought Id give them a go) Pagen Krisprolls nomnomnom!! why oh why have I wasted so many HEBs & syns on Ryvita in the past
89.gif
Pagen Krisprolls Rock!!!
21b7wpk.gif

Another Red day for me (hoping to undo the gain from last week)

B Oatso simple golden syrup HEB+1.5 syn 1/2 HEA milk. 1/2 HEA milk for teas.
satsuma

L HM veggie soup. Yacky Tuna
tooth.gif
cucumber&tom with tblspn xtra light mayo. pagen roll & mad cow light (part HEA2)

T HM chilli burger HEB WM roll lettuce, onion tom 1/2 HEA low fat cheese. ww dessert recipe yog.

syns
1.5 oatso. 2 pagen roll 2.5 white choc option 4.5 penguin wafer 0.5 xtra light mayo

ooooh got a box of asdas own make fruit tea to try (not had any fruit teas before, I do drink green tea & lemon juice....but it gets a bit boring after a while) anyway I got strawberry & forest fruits and its really nice with a tiny bit of sweetener..... so thats 2 discoveries ive made today :D

Great re the descoveries hun!! I love fruit tea!!! Its brilliant on a cold day!!

Pagen Krisprolls - what are these then!?!?

Im sure you'll get the gain off by next week!! xx

IDShot_225x225.jpg

These are pagen krisprolls :D
3 for a HEB, I know they sell them in Asda...they are where the Ryvitas and other crispbreads are, But if you check 'mysupermarket site' you can check the other places.

They are really yummy like toasted bridge rolls ;)

WI today Hope you're all Dancing :p

Well, my arms are a bit tired from Day 2 of my Lent Swimathon, but I'm still making them there namby pamby Southern pompoms do their stuff!

Go The Dizz!

Well done, Dizz. The pompoms did their stuff again.

They'll be starting early for next week - you will have that shiny!

Well Im up early and ready for a 100% week !
just looked at my diary and I really need to get a head start with a super dooper loss as were going away again mon 21st to 23rd march(some hotel spa golf thing that OH won at his golf club, he plays golf....I get pampered :D) then we have a big family meal at a restraunt to mark what would have been his dads Birthday on the weekend we get back 26th:rolleyes: soooo Its not gonna be the friendliest of SW weeks for me :eek:

sooooo with this in mind Im going to try to do as many Red days as possible this week (even though Ive found them much harder to do than green Or EE I think the definately gave me a boost with the loss this week)

I will be back later with my menu when Ive 'thunk' what to have :confused:

Its not as Wild & windy here in Yorkshire today
(and no its not been anything to do with me and DynoRod soup before you say anything
tongue.gif
)

Another Red day for me I think

B strawbs, activia yog, 2 semi hard boiled eggs HEA milk for teas

L chicken tikka slices, cucumber, tom, onion, lettuce, yog/mint chilli sauce.

T SW burger HEB wm roll. 1/2 HEA2 cheese, tom, onion,lettuce

HEB2 (to start the choccy 8pm curfew
tongue.gif
) Hifi choccy bar

syns white choc option 2.5,
tbspn ketchup 1,
2x pagen krisproll 4,(with 2 mad cow lights 1/2 HEA2)
= 5.5 syns ......... ooooh I might squeeze in another choc options drink OR a naughty penguin wafer at 4.5 there
action-smiley-033.gif
taking me to a maximum of 12 at the most
angel-smiley-002.gif
life is good the SW way
sport-smiley-001.gif
laughing-smiley-014.gif

slept really badly last night, so ive just crawled out of my pit :eek: Ive got a head full of all sorts of stuff today....and im not entirely focussed - BUT im going to try not to blow it by turning to 'stupid food'

missed breakfast and didnt want any to be honest.....then my OH reminded me how much I want my shiney (and how much I wont get it by not eating-bless him....he also knows if I miss meals it brings on mega migraines :sigh:)

sooooo ive just had a 2 egg omlette with ham, onion & 2 mad cow lights 1/2 HEA as a sort of Brunch to start off my Red day.

May go back to bed for a bit and hope I get up feeling a bit more jolly :eek: x x

My OH is coming down with something :( (been feeling iffy for a day or 2 now) but hes come home from golf and cant swallow.
He used to get plagued with tonsilitus when he was a teen and looking in his throat I think he might just have it again :( so Im only feeding me at tea time as hes gone to bed......just as I got out of it :eek:

Brunch (got up late) 2 egg omlette. Ham, onion, tom, 2 mad cow light 1/2 HEA. 1/2 HEA milk for teas. 1 satsuma

snack ww yog & apple

T tuna :yuk:salad of lettuce,tom,cucumber,onion,red pepper. tbsp extra light mayo o.5 syn mixed in the tuna.
strawbs & greek yog

HEB2 fibre plus for the 8pm curfew;)

Syns mayo o.5 white choc option 2.5 penguin wafer? 4.5 = 7.5

Im still not in an eaty mood (well not SW food anyway) I could happily demolish an apple crumble & custard, A massive Tirimasu or a family size bar of Dairy milk :sigh: - BUT I havent got those in the apartment (thank goodness) and this is one time when I'm actually grateful that I cant get out on my own :rolleyes: why are Kids so bloody Hurtful :cry::sigh:
so I will stick to plan and try to eat what Ive set out to eat......got to stoke the boiler as they say ;)

Back