constantly hungry......?

MrsEdz

Silver Member
Last couple of days I've been hungry all the time, even when just eaten. I had a red day yesterday and thought that was why but on green today and am the same.:(

First couple of weeks I was really full all the time, don't know why I've suddenly got the munchies.

I am managing to stay on plan, had serious munchies last night but stayed within syn allowance (just)

Today I've had

28g (ish, don't have scales) Raisin Wheats
apple
mug shot

that was up to 11 and I'm still hungry. Is is psychological?

Gonna have eggs for lunch and quorn stir fry for tea with oodles of noodles :D.

Any one else have this? Any tips?

I found that I got the munchies about 3 weeks in, I put it down to the fact my body was getting used to eating more than before (even though I was fat I didn't eat much just the wrong stuff lol). I just made sure that I carried some free foods with me like grapes (I only do green so but I am sure others can suggest free reds) I figured so long as it's free eat when you are hungry. My SW leader agrees as well

Are you due on anytime soon? I always find that i'm starving for the week before * week. I also suffer with migraines, and i can always predict when one's about to strike because i'm ravenous for teh 24 hours beforehand!

Are you due on anytime soon? I always find that i'm starving for the week before * week. I also suffer with migraines, and i can always predict when one's about to strike because i'm ravenous for teh 24 hours beforehand!

I forgot about that I eat everything in sight just before * week. I have to make sure the boyfriend's chocolates are where I can't reach

i think everyone has hungry days, and sometimes i have days where i want to eat even though i m not actually hungry. i do mostly green cos i m always worse on red days i can never find things to eat. so far on green i ve made the crisps in the micro, roast any veg i have and had total zero yogurt added sweetner and poured over raspberrys

Debs x

I am the same as Beki and could eat for england when its TOTM, I also get migraines at that time and I crave certain foods when the migraine is going I would fluctuate so much at this time it was tough going but hang on in there...xx

Oooh i always crave certain foods when the migraine is on the way out - thought it was just me! lol :eek:

My craving of choice is usually something chinesey, or cheese and onion crisps (not really fussed about crisps usually). xxxx

Thanks guys

I'm in the middle of cycle atm so had discounted that really, but glad to see I'm not the only one!

Discarded the eggs idea and having a whole tin of spaghetti hoops and a slice of toast (hexb).. see if that helps..:sigh:

Sx

My craving of choice is usually something chinesey, or cheese and onion crisps (not really fussed about crisps usually). xxxx

I had really strong cravings for sweet things yesterday, which I haven't had for ages..

OH thinks I am pg.... lol :eek: swiftly dissuaded him of that idea!

oooooooooooh!! could u be? ;)

It could be that your metabolism has had a boost and your now wanting more. Or sometimes we think that we are hungry when really we are thirsty. It also takes 20 mins before our brain registered that we are full. So after your meal, have a good drink, wait 20 mins, if your still hungry then tuck in!

And if there is a pitter patter of tiny feet, congrats!!

well that would put the kibosh on the old weight loss thing wouldn't it! :rolleyes:

fingers in ears.. lalalala.. not thinking about it lalalalal

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And if there is a pitter patter of tiny feet, congrats!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :hide:

seriously, wouldn't be the end of the world but a bit fly in the ointment!

Anyhoo.. back to the eating thing... still going

had a large tin of spaghetti for lunch
just had a muller lite (which is unheard of for me in the day)

Still hungry..

but will do as you suggest spaceangel and have a drink instead..

Hiya
I get starvin about 2 weeks before the TOTM and i could literally eat anything in sight but if its not this and your not with child then it is most likely head hunger or your body just having an off week. Way round it is if you have just eaten a meal that you should be full on then have a nice brew or a drink of water and wait 20 minutes or so ( i tend to wait half n hour) if you are still hungry then odds are you are hungry so grab a piece of fruit or something good for you eat this then if your still hungry half n hour later have another brew or drink of water and see if this fixes it. if not then sod it just have something free and huge to eat lol
Gen x

for th first 4 weeks i did perfecctly and was really happy sticking to it, but this last week i have wanted to eat everything in sight. im puttin it down to hormones and hoping itll pass in afew days.

for th first 4 weeks i did perfecctly and was really happy sticking to it, but this last week i have wanted to eat everything in sight. im puttin it down to hormones and hoping itll pass in afew days.

Glad it's not just me then!!

Back