Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Constipation after TFR

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Guenevere, 26 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Lots of poor individuals on TFR incl. me are suffering quite bad with the constipation, and I was wonderinf what happens on Refeed and after, does it go back to normal??

Guen

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Hey guen yes it does - I suffered from it too. But I eat a lot of high fibre foods, a lot of whole grains and stuff like that so im better than back to normal:D

4. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    For me its worse then when i was on TFR!!!
    I cant go on my own iv to take dulcolax inorder to go.. but my doc gave me some fybogel today so fingers crossed that'll sort me out :eek:

5. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I had no problems at all either on LT or refeed. My sister had a lot of trouble though and still has to take the odd dose after 5 weeks of normal eating.

6. Guenevere

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Wow, three completly different answers. Great!
    Ladylipo, did you have problems before TFR?

Guen

7. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Sorry hun i've got another different answer.... Before I did LT I went about twice a week and had trouble occasionally with constipation etc. On LT I was same, once or twice a week. Once I started refeed I had a few days where my intestines seemed to go into shock and had alot of trouble and needed laxatives and suppositories to go. Now I've been maintaining for a few weeks I'm as regular as clockwork every day! Strange how its corrected an old prob for me. I eat lots of salads and veggies and I have food doctor bagels instead of bread (3.5 WW points, 187kcal and 0.4g sat fat but with over 8g of fibre!!!) I also avoid potatoes where poss and white bread as i'm a bit sensitive.

8. julz4gbr

julz4gbr want to mini

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim, cambridge..now atkins, and now exante,now slim and save
    I am on my 6th week of LT and have to say that I dont go very often.Worries me slightly but I don`t get any discomfort so i am not going to worry to much about it.....or should I?

9. Guenevere

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I wouldn't worry, you're not putting v much in so there isn't much to come out. I got so constipated that I tore myself trying to go, and sometimes I haven't been I actually gain 2 lbs on the scale, then I have to take a Ducolax. I'm drinking 3l of water per day, and taking fibreclear in every shake!

10. Guenevere

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Cathy,
    I'm so jealous you can get those Food Doctor fresh foods in England! I am seriously considering driving to Belfast or getting the Ferry to england if I have to to stock my freezer full of them for after LT! I simply adore bagels...my usual lunch before LT was A poppy seed bagel with bacon, lettuce, onion, and mayo. A packet of tayto, bar of chocolate, and a can of coke! I adored it!
    Now I would have a ham bagel with lettuce, onion, and extra light mayo or fat free hummus or maybe mustard! N water!
    Have you tried freezing the bagels? How do they compare to normal bagels?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.