Constipation

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
When I was on Lipotrim I had to use Dulcolax twice a week due to the lack of fibres. For those who haven't heard of Lipotrim, this is a total food replacement diet (you only have 3 shakes a day). I was also using psyllium husk (natural fibres).
I doubt we can use ph as there are 4 carbs in a tbsp but is there anything else we can usse as I don't want to go back to Dulcolax twice a week. Any suggestions?

I don't know whether it's allowed or tolerated or anything but I do take a good glug of Cod Liver Oil every day, I mix it in with my dinner which tends to be fish anyway! Some people can't stand it but it's natural, hasn't stopped me losing weight and seems to have done the trick for me...

not sure why but a good few hours after ive had dry fried eggs (with runny yolks) i always find im rushing to the loo, dunno why but it works for me :) x

Hmm, might give the cod liver oil a try... I love dry fried eggs with runny yolks but they don't do the trick for me I'm afraid :(

not sure why but a good few hours after ive had dry fried eggs (with runny yolks) i always find im rushing to the loo, dunno why but it works for me :) x

that happens to me to! thought it was just me! weird eh?

Have you tried wheatbran? it worked for me, i added a tbsp to my oatbran porridge every day for 3 days and voila! :eek::D

This is What i do:
Vit C every day
Col cleanse x 3 daily
Drink ICE cold water upon waking
Stomach crunches before shower!
Rhubarb on PV days
Wheat bran
....and lots of water throughout the day. I also have the occasional hot water with a squeeze of lemon in - I know it's not allowed but it's only a little and really helps!
Good luck!!! :)

I've got those colon cleanse pills so might give those a try too. Will let you all know when I've been to the toilet.

Just kidding! :D:D:D:D:D

I have the same problem, resorted to Dulcolax beginning of week, never again spent the morning in bed (nearest place to the bathroom) had veg twice this week and still transition not happening :( but other than that im fine :)

Maybe some runny food like soups would help?Chicken soup, butternut squash soup, beef and vegetable soup (argh, I'm making myself hungry!) Oatbran definitely works for me and lots of walking. Sorry I can't be of more help. Ooh, just forgot - liquorice or aniseed tea is meant to work.

I think im doing all i can - water, walking etc. I think il try and get more veg down me on PV days ive looked everywhere for rhubarb even asked on here. I defo dont want to take laxatives again made me feel ill on Tuesday :(
A long walk along the canal planned for this morning with my lovely Mr R so ..........

The only thing I don't like about Dulcolax is the cramps you get just before you have to rush to the toilet. I remember having taken Dulcolax in the morning and by evening time, I had to rush out of my bodybalance class.... :(

yeh they are awful i hadnt had them before going to try and get those fibre sachets, fybrogel i think they are called. Need to do something soon. Walked for 2.5 hours and 2 litres of water so far this morning! What a subject :0

Hi folks,
suffering from this problem too :p so purchased some senna from asda (56 tabs - goodness they will last me a good while :p)

I have a question though, tomorrow I'm going on a 10k walk.. is it wise to take them tonight? Sorry if this sounds stupid... just want to know if this will be okay x

Sorry didnt see your post last night. I took the tablets I bought and ......... couldnt have gone anywhere. :(
I need something natural and not too strong wonder if the senna would be better?

How about making the muffins or Dukan bread as they contain wheat bran? That helped get me going again! :eek:

Hi Red Heart ive had muffins for the past 2 days - lots of veg yest. too perhaps it will settle once I get used to it. fingers x

Tbh when I was on Attack I ended up with piles! :eek:
I know you are on Cruise now so fingers crossed it will sort itself out, mine did.

I really hope so certainly dont want to be taking stuff all the time. I know habits will be different now so ............ not a pleasant subject is it LOL

Back