Contact lenses

Sculls

Silver Member
Hiya! I have been wearing contacts for over a year and have struggled with different types, drying out...working all day on a laptop under the air con doesn't help! Went to the opticians and they have given me some that I only need to change once a week! They are amazing! No more fiddling everyday and I can see as soon as I wake up!
Thought I would share :) x

Hi Sculls! I wear contacts but I can never wear them in the office without looking like I just watched a particularly sad film :cry:

Are they much more expensive than the regular monthly disposables? I can't believe you can even sleep in them... do you need to use eye drops with them? Are they hard to take out after the week?

Sorry for all the questions!

Ha ha ha! This was me and I started to just wear them for half the day in the office!

I have had these in since Saturday afternoon and if I am honest I wouldn't know I have them in apart from when I first open my eyes in the morning. They are a little dry but not for long! I am really pleased with them! I have a months free trial so I havent even asked about the price and whether they are more expensive than the dailies.

Wow your WL is fab! Well done!

x

I have just called to ask the opticians and my monthly payment for dailies is £42, for these (which you can keep in for 2 weeks) is £25 for the month!

Sounds good but think it would feel alien having them in all the time, I love that feeling when you can take them out at the end of the day :D

I have weeklies, costs £10pm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is very interesting - thank you for the info Sculls!

xJoanneJJx - I know exactly what you mean, taking out your lenses at the end of the day is like flipping over to the cold side of the pillow... aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bliss.

Back