Controlled Night off Plan!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by GymClassHero, 17 October 2009 Social URL.

1. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Guys,

Im having a 'controlled' night of plan this evening and im damn well looking forward to it!

We were planning to go to the cinema but my OH's back is hurting so he doesnt want to be stuck in the cinema seats for a couple of hours. We were going to go to Frankie and Benny's after and we would have probably had pick n mix etc whilst we were there.

So, instead we are renting a DVD out, getting a Pizza express or chicago town pizza (whichever is lowest in syns :p) from the supermarket and some choc covered raisins and peanuts.

I'll be right back on plan tomorrow and feel good that ive got control for this evening - i've not cut loose for a while so if i STS or have a slight gain this week i dont mind because ive done loads of activity and have dropped a dress size so those inches are coming off!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Enjoy it all. The chocolate raisins sound particularly yummy :)

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Providing you dont deviate from what you have planned Hun...enjoy...sometimes these nights are necessary!! Enjoy!!!

6. NIKI

NIKI Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    What a great attitude you have, sometimes just having what you want is fine and the fact that you are prepared to take the consequence of potentially staying the same weight good for you. This is the real world we all live in and to have a night off is reality - enjoy your pizza and the choc raisins mmmm

7. Lindyxx

Lindyxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmmm pizza and choc covered rasins sound great enjoy and have a great night :)

8. K19ely

K19ely Member

Yep I agree with the others sometimes you have to relax the plan for a day or so. I have done this a few times and it has never really done me any harm so long as you dont buy too much and have nice food about all week you will be fine. Enjoy!

9. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Y'all!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed my 'naughty' night and was suprised actually because i got full so quickly!

We got a chicago town 'takeaway' pizza and i could only eat 3 slices, this time last year i could have put away the full thing :p

I had about 1/4 of the bag of choc raisins, some haribo and skipped the peanuts for a cold can of stella instead.

Im back on plan today so i hope it doesnt have too much of an impact at weigh in on tuesday as im one of the unlucky ones who puts on 1/2 a stone after drinking a bottle of wine! lol :p

10. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Glad you enjoyed your 'naughty' eating night, well done. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.