Controlled Night off Plan!

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Hi Guys,

Im having a 'controlled' night of plan this evening and im damn well looking forward to it!

We were planning to go to the cinema but my OH's back is hurting so he doesnt want to be stuck in the cinema seats for a couple of hours. We were going to go to Frankie and Benny's after and we would have probably had pick n mix etc whilst we were there.

So, instead we are renting a DVD out, getting a Pizza express or chicago town pizza (whichever is lowest in syns :p) from the supermarket and some choc covered raisins and peanuts.

I'll be right back on plan tomorrow and feel good that ive got control for this evening - i've not cut loose for a while so if i STS or have a slight gain this week i dont mind because ive done loads of activity and have dropped a dress size so those inches are coming off!

Enjoy it all. The chocolate raisins sound particularly yummy :)

Providing you dont deviate from what you have planned Hun...enjoy...sometimes these nights are necessary!! Enjoy!!!

Mmmm pizza and choc covered rasins sound great enjoy and have a great night :)

Yep I agree with the others sometimes you have to relax the plan for a day or so. I have done this a few times and it has never really done me any harm so long as you dont buy too much and have nice food about all week you will be fine. Enjoy!

Hey Y'all!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed my 'naughty' night and was suprised actually because i got full so quickly!

We got a chicago town 'takeaway' pizza and i could only eat 3 slices, this time last year i could have put away the full thing :p

I had about 1/4 of the bag of choc raisins, some haribo and skipped the peanuts for a cold can of stella instead.

Im back on plan today so i hope it doesnt have too much of an impact at weigh in on tuesday as im one of the unlucky ones who puts on 1/2 a stone after drinking a bottle of wine! lol :p

Back