Conventional woman i am not,but i will find a weight loss plan that suits my needs !!

HI Roch.

Been into town this morning and treated myself to a new TV. Hubby is away so hope he's not too cross with me ;) I was so tired of our old one - the picture is really bad but it's not suprising we bought it 7 years ago for £50 as a reconditioned ex-rental!!!!

just put baby up in his cot with some toys. He's teething at the mo and is constantly whining. I can only stand it so long!!!

Diet is going well had a shake and a soup so far and drunk 2 litres water. Feeling a bit queasy but it's TOTM so that might be why?
Hope your having a good day. Keep at it - you deserve this!!!

Helen,u did well 7 years on a reconditioned tv thats good.I got a new tv a year ago i treated myself to a 42 inch plasma screen tv,its beautiful.
At the moment i only have tetras and not 2 many of them so going to see the cdc tomorrow to get some packs and bars.
Hope u r feeling a bot better later and not so queasy.
Take care and have a good day and put ur feet up and enjoy your telly LOL.

Hey chicken,hows u hun,what u been up 2.Thanks am chuffed for myself as well. xx

Well i am doing ok and looking forward to each new day.Feel happy with myself becuase for the past year i cant remember ever getting past day 1 for what ever reason,so as each day goes on it is an accomplishment for me.

Usually i dont tell anyone when i am trying to ss maybe becuase deep down i knew i was going to fall off so easily but this time i feel more sure and confident which is something i have not had much of recently.

I must tell u that without the suport and friendship from this site i dont think i would of got back on and got to day 2.

SO THANK YOU TO ALL OF U FOR YOUR MESSAGES OF SUPPORT XXX

Life is good roch :D

My 4 year old has settled into infant well and wants to go full time NOW but has to wait until the end of october.

Hubby had goot nearly 2 weeks off work at the end of October so I am really looking forward to that, plus there might be an oportunity for him to move up at work.

I have started horse riding again every Friday morning while she dd at school. I lurve it!

I have also applied for a couple of jobs that fit round the school holidays in preparation for when she goes full time, wouldn't have had the confidence for that before in case of rejection :eek:

...and lastly I have decided to start management next Tuesday. :D

Life is good :cool:

Hi Roch!

I just wanted to say a HUGE congrats to you for getting to day 2! What an achievement! Well done you! Also was really sorry to hear about your son - hope he's okay. There really are some b@stards in this world.

Take care,
Sarah x

Hiya Roch

Just wanted to say well done getting to day 2... knew you would get there girl!!

chat soon

Love

Gen xx

Hey Roch

Fantastic mega brill!:D :D :D Well done you on getting to day 2 - you should rightly feel proud of yourself - you are amazing!

Glad your lovely boy is ok after his traumatic time - brave lad.

Take good care.

Thanks Irene,how r u doing hun,what u been up 2 xx

Well day 2 is nearly finished and how do i feel,well i feel a bit hungry but happy and cant wait to change my subject title tomorrow to "DAY 3 FOR ROCH(gosh my life is sad LOL)

Its funny although i have been hungry the last few hours eating did not even come into my mind which is very weird.
Hopefully i will be in ketosis by 2morrow,fingers crossed.

Well am shattered so am off to bed in a min,so thanks for all your messages and supprt today it has really helped me.
Take care,sleep well xxx

Hey Roch :)

Congratulations on getting through into day 2 hun. You've got such a fantastic attitude and you sound so well today.

I'm just finishing day 3, so still playing musical knickers (TM Isis) ;) while I try and glug the 4 litres. How about you?

Thinking about you,

Kitty x

Hey kitty,well i have not been playing musical knickers which is very naughty on my behalf as i have hardly been drinking any water,will def make sure i drink loads tomorrow.

Attitude wise yes i do feel more positive and stronger and hoope that will carry me through this first few days.
I am going to see a new cdc tomorrow whom lives 5 mins drive from me and i am looking forward to tasting the new cd bars,they sound yummy especially the peanut bar.

Well done on getting through day 3,like u said u r in ketosis so things should be getting easier for u.
Have a good night am off to have an early night,take care xx

Morning :)

Hope you have a good day today, good luck with the CDC.

I'm just deciding which delights I fancy in my shaker at work today :D

Kitty x

Hi Roch,

Have a really good day 3 today. You are doing really well. Day 3 for me too and I am in ketosis, so it will get easier now. Keep strong...

Love Steffi x

Morning Kitty,how are u today,day four 4 u well done,hope u have a good day today hun xx

Well had a very disturbed night got up at least 5 times to go to the loo which is weird as i did not drink a lot yesterday(yes i know its bad will do better today).
Feel like i have not slept at all,am in ketosis today but onky 1.5 reading,think my ketostix are about a year old so they dont give an accurate reading but got keto breath.

Well cant wait for Aaron to leave in the next 30 mins as i am going straight back to sleep can barely see what i am doing as i am typing.Had somw weird dreams last night and of course one of them was that i had to break ssing and that really freaked me out enough that i woke up and of course went to the loo !!

Right off to tidy up a bit and put some washing on and dpo a bit of housework till Aaron goes to school then its zzzzzzzzzz for me for at least 3 hrs.

So catch u all later,hope u have a good day xxx

Ooooh roch,
Day 3 for you today, well done to you.

Keep going and don't stop for anything!

More water today girlie, don't forget!

Hey Roch, well done on getting to day 3! You are very nearly over the worst of it. Sorry I haven't contributed sooner, I have been away and was just so exhausted yesterday I could barely formulate a reply!

Good luck and keep strong.

Morning Geri hun,day 3 for u as well,how u doing !!

What happened to your betty boos !!

Roch, Nope day one for me :eek:

I didnt manage to get any other betty boos - coz that site froze my computer up - prob conincidence but havnt got round to going back on there, will try again at some point.

good Luck with your cdc today :p

Back