Cooeee!

British_Claire_84

Gold Member
Hello everybody!

I'm a CD returner after having lost 3.5 stone last year.. tried other diets since for various reasons but i want to lose some more on CD nice n quickly for the next month n see what happens.

Got my meeting with the CD guy i was with last year, he's a little strange but hey, means to an end i guess. Collect the goods at 1300hrs tmoz.

Can't wait for the return of the big K!! Dreading the next few days to get there though...

Hiya Hun

well done for ur already huge loss!!

Ah you'll be fine, you know once u hit magical ketosis all is right with the world
ao hang in there :)

good luckxxx

Thanks hun - great to meet ya! I know the next few days will be tough. I'm starting on days off from work, back on mon for a 3wk course so hopefully i'll be on the way to K by then! Just ordered some ketostix from ebay. Going for a date on fri so that's going to be tough as it'll be the first full day on CD lol.

Oooh good luck with ur date!! Where R u goin? Not a restaurant lol

ul be fine Hun and you'll be dead buy with work so time will fly!

How much u lookin to loose?? Xxx

I'd love to lose a stone initially n then see where i'm at n how i feel. I work shifts normally so i'm not sure how being on CD will be with shifts so i'll do the 3 weeks course n then try the shifts whilst being on CD n see how it goes.

Maybe it's just me but he is a lil strange! Tried to find another in my area but sadly there aren't any so i need to drive half hr to his place for the goods. Joy. He collates all the measurements into his own personal spreadsheet n takes a before photo. I didn't feel comfortable doing this last time so not looking forward to it this time either. Think i may tell him i'd prefer to do my own measurements at home.

Yes i think i shall. I don't feel comfortable doing it and it also demotivates me as makes me feel like a right fatty which i already know n don't need reaffirming as that's why i'm there in the first place lol. Can't wait to get these first few days over with n into K. Gonna be a tough date on fri not eating/drinking what i please but hey, last time i did CD last year i had just started seeing someone too the very next day. I'm not gonna wait to get on with starting it just to go out for a meal. Hopefully he'll understand. Tough if he doesn't.

I know of a cdc who does that, but she does it to motivate particularly if you are having a bad week she compares photos and measurements from when you started and now. Personally I thought it was a good idea, I didnt go with her because she lives too far away, but then again it can be off putting with a guy doing it, I can understand why you wouldnt like that

I had a female CDC before him, early last yr n she was lovely. Came to my house n took the measurements/weight etc in my own home. I just remember it feeling rather odd having a retired college lecturer taking down my measurements into a database he'd created himself. Maybe it's just me though.

Well my CDC takes all my measurements and its fine :) ..but shes a lady lol... a man... well... just not my bag.

Each to his own though!

Think im gonna tell him i'll do my own record of measurements at home. It's bad enough being weighed in front of a bloke i find. But hey, i guess that's why i'm going isn't it, to make it less bad as the lb's go away.

Cor jeeez id rather die than a bloke take my particulars!!!!!

I aint no prude etc..but measurements>> lordy no

lmaoooo im like that for male doctors but wouldnt mind having a male cdc.!! suppose i will never know.! hehe x

Now male doctor... i dont mind!! ive had male docs/nurses shoving all sorts up me when i was in labour & preggy!!!

Weird aint it

Think it coz they docs i dont mind

see this is not happening when i have children no male doctors looking at my bites noooo way, this will be a request from me not kidding!!

:roofles:

I don't have prob with male doc's, or a male CDC... so long as he kept his mitts, and his tape measure, to himself! But a male CDC with his own database, now that sounds a bit pervy in my book ;)

Back