Cooked chickens from the supermarket

thanks again. I dont go for them anyway always worry they put stuff on.

It's just some funky brine coating, designed to keep the moisture in the chicken... :)

yak yak yak.

Thats good news as I'm partial to a bit of Morrisons chicken!

whenever I have those types of chicken they're always really fatty - not my cuppa tea at all :) each to their own...

oh no i think they are lovely and moist. mmmmmm good job i like chicken on this deit eh?

I think liking chicken + eggs is a prerequisite for this diet!

Like you guys, I find bought cooked chicken FAR too nice, compared to mine, to be ok for Dukan! They must do something...

well if they say they dont...lol

They didn't say they didn't (did they?)? They simply said they didn't baste... but what do they do to the original chicken? Just stick it on a spit? hmm...

Yes I agree Sarah... Anything that good HAS to be tinkered with!

oh i dont think so. its just moist and lovely. and apparently someone contacted them and they said they dont add anything. mine at home can be just as nice but not as nice cos i had to cook it :D

My other half and I both prefer the leg pieces so we've now taken to buying only the leg pieces, otherwise we fight over who's gotta eat the breast!

yeah legs and thighs are yummy .

when im feeling peckish and my OH is having a dessert i usually eat the left over leg and thigh meat yum yum !!

mmm. that reminds me must buy some more low carb no fat no cals ketchup :D

omg i am. have just ordered 3 bottles and some spicy tomato relish. fat free 16 cals per 2 tbsps and no carbs :D

Back