Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

I was at the hospital at the time so the doctors have seen it along with half of a&e but I'll ring my GP on Monday. X

I'm going to my folks tomorrow but mum is a retired nurse so she'll give me the once & then I'll have to do what I'm told, mum knows best. Xx

Ooh really, I work on the E division which is south manchester, where does she work? We've got 4 pregnant officers in my office. I'm based at Didsbury xx

Ooh really, I work on the E division which is south manchester, where does she work? We've got 4 pregnant officers in my office. I'm based at Didsbury xx

Ermm.. I've no idea... She lives in Macclesfield, that's all I know lol... She had her little boy 5 months ago xxx

Good morning minis, hope everyone is well. The weather in Manchester looks not bad at all, can see a little bit of blue sky among the clouds. My arm & hand feel a little better I've got more movement in my hand and the swelling has gone down a bit so bonus! Feeling pretty good. We're off to Wolverhampton to visit the folks and lay some flags in the garden ready for they're new shed. Brett says I'm only allowed to make the tea though which is fine with me.

Food today:- not sure at all you never know with mum, sometimes she's a sabotager sometimes a supporter so I'll have to see.
Breakfast = 1/4 scan bran cake (0.5), fruit & yogurt. So whatever else happens I've started the day well. Xx

Hi cookie, glad your feeling a bit better well done on your diary I've been a bit awol and had a tough fight with a multipack of wotsits this week yep they won but going back on track lol, have a good day in wolves Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi... The weather looks good here too... Hope it lasts!
Have a fab day visiting the folks... I hope you will just be supervising the flags going down.. I would hehe xx

Hi Cookie. Glad the arm is a little better x sounded a nasty incident. Definitely right that you are restricted to tea making duties :). Have a great day.

Hello hello hello, I'm back from home phew! Couldn't get any flagging done because there was a pile of rubble that needed shifting and no skip to shift it into so the flagging has been postponed for 4wks. It was a nice weekend though and it was good to catchup. How's everyone been? Xx

Hi chick - good to hear that you had a good weekend - the weather here is pants its wet and freezing brrrrrr its pj and duvet weather lol

I know its lashing down here too, I've been out shopping and wore a wooly hat, scarf and Ugg boots! I looked cosy though. I wish I read your post before shopping I'd have got me some pudding rice too. Never mind I've got a veg & bean casserole on in the slow cooker for tomorrow's tea. Still can't decide what I want for tonight but we've loads of good food in. Not coming out the house until work in the morning! And the heating is on, (BF suggested it too!) xx

Yesterday's food:- EE Day
Breakfast = 1/4 scan bran cake (2) fruit & yogurt.
Lunch = Mediterranean salad with chicken & olives (1.5), dressing (2) corn on the cob, feta cheese (hex a).
Dinner = Saturday soup (dumpling 3, breadfruit 2, pumpkin, potato, lamb, soup mix 2, mini corn on the cob, carrots), yogurt & fruit.
Supper = 2 x hi fi light rocky road bars (hex b)
Total syn = 12.5

Today's food:-
Breakfast = banana.
Lunch = 1 w/m toast (1/2 hexb), 2 fried eggs, 2 grilled tomatoes, mushrooms & beans.
Snack = 1/2 melon & yogurt.
Dinner = mums jerk chicken 6, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, butternut squash, potato, noodles, gravy (1),
Afters = 1/4 scan bran cake (0.5 & 1/4 hexb), fruit & yogurt. Twix fun size (5)
Total syns = 12.5

What's breadfruit?

Hello, it's like a green round starchy food from the Caribbean. It's the size of a melon or bigger & is white or a pale yello inside. You can get it in some Asian shops and is nice cooked in soup or you can wrap it in foil & bake it like a potato. It's really nice but very filling, you only need a bit. X

Back