Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Well done on your 2 stone award!!!! I didn't realise until recently but we both had a similar amount of weight to lose, have taken a similar length of time and have 7lb to go to target!!!

Hello twin! xx

Ooh twinny I may have to start doing spin class then at some point. We'll hit our goals Lil, have a great weekend :) xx

Hello chelle, caz & Geordie

thank you all very much. Feeling very happy. Let's hope I don't over ruin myself whilst here in London xx

Have a great time!

Good morning from London :)

Having a lovely weekend do far. The Arctic Monkeys we're fabulous & it was so warm too. We took my little step so I could see which loads of people we're saying was a fab idea.

Food wise - went according to plan which was to be off plan at tea time with a couple of extra bits! Had fun though & I enjoyed every synful bite yum.
B = fruit
L = salmon, fruit, hi fi salted caramel & latte (a&b)
S = chocolate Viennese (5), grapes
D = off plan, Pulled Pork baguette, chips topped with cheese & curry sauce, twirl finger (6) toffee cake bite & another salted caramel (6) ~ it was gorgeous tea

Can I just say I've never heard if cheesy topped chips & curry in my life! It's so gorgeous, I have to make a SW friendly version one day.

Today my plan is to be off plan at tea time again. Then back on it Sunday. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400926557.383150.jpg

Bye for now xxx

Hey Cookie.
I have not been on lately or I would have freed up some time to meet you if you had time to spare. Bummer! Hope you're both enjoying London eats lol.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Cookie sounds like your having an amazing time hun and food sounded yummy x

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning :)

Happy bank holiday Monday. We're back from London and we had an amazing time, so much fun (and £) but it's been fantastic! Its been a bit hit and miss food wise I think but hoping if i'm super good these next few says, might still sneak a loss.

We did a lot of walking in London, we actually got lost on friday night as when we came out the gig at Finsbury Park, they closed the road called Seven Sisters Road (what an interesting name I thought) so it was almost a mile before we found the bus stop but we went wrong somewhere and just kept walking, it was a warm night though and we were buzzing from the gig so I didn't mind.

Brett managed to tune in his inner 'Tom Tom' in and so we were able to find the way home and didn't get lost on Saturday. (We brought a map out with us) We visited many of the tourist sites but we still missed loads out. Brett says we've just saved a few so when we next go to London, we'll still have lots of places to visit. :):):)

Saturdays food:-
B = cooked breakfast - bacon, eggs, beans, tomatoes, toast (3)
L = latte ~ still full from big brekkie (a)
S = salted caramel, banana & grapes (b)
D = salmon, rice & vegetables ~ we went to a gorgeous Mexican Cuban restaurant in Camden Town it was lovely
A = Malteser (5) & salted caramel bar (6)

Sundays food:-
B = as Saturday (3)
L = banana, apple, salted caramel bar & latte (a+b) crisps (3)
S = melon & pineapple
D = gammon steaks, sweet potatoes & vegetables, gravy (1.5)
A = rhubarb (2) yogurt, dairy milk (8)

Pictures to follow from mobile phone xx

Tanks acc, you'll have an amazing time when you go, just bring lots of cash. On Saturday my pedometer said we walked 21.5KM which is just over 30K steps of my little legs, my hips were aching when we got back but I'd do it all again tomorrow.
Where are you staying when you go? Xx

Back