Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Ha, ha, I had to laugh liquid lunch I initially thought alcohol especially as you're getting the bus, but I suppose Latte will be better for you!!

I hope you have a lovely time x

Evening Cookie I hope you enjoyed your afternoon out, and well done planning ahead and resisting the high synned food and any alcohol that may have tempted you :) xx

Hello :)

I'm home, fed and having a cuppa and a catch up before my bath.
Liquid lunch went very well, Starbucks is lovely but their food isn't the best choice for slimmers really. But at least they do have some salads, I didn't eat just had drink but had a couple of her pop chips so will count as 1.5 syns. I came home and had some soup :)

Since being home I've got a beef chilli on the go in the slow cooker for tomorrow and Thursdays teas, smells so good.
I've mad a batch of SW mini quiches with bacon, mushroom & courgettes, and I've cooked fish & chips for tea so feeling pretty good and organised.

I'm behind on food updating
Sunday was EE:-

B = scan bran bun (1), banana & fruit

L = latte, grapes and scan bran bun (1)

S = strawberries & grapes

D = harvester meal out before the show:-
1/2 roast chicken (no skin), baked potato no butter, salad, peas no butter, chilli ginger sauce (3) roll & butter (?)
Rocky road sundae and I ate the lot! (32)

Hex a = milk,
Hex b = roll / scan bran

Total syns = 41? Its high but I enjoyed it so I'm it worried about it as I'm good for the week synnage

Monday was EE:-
B = scan bran bun (1) banana, melon

L = Moroccan grilled chicken salad with couscous & vinegar

S = grapes

D = tuna in beans, cheese, on salad
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410287159.181530.jpg

A = scan bran bun (1), fruit & fruitopolis yogurt (0.5)

Hex a = cheese
Hex b = scan bran

Total syns = 2.5

Tuesday is EE:-

B = fruit & yogurt

L = latte, tea, couple of pop chips (1.5) bean & veg soup
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410287319.518936.jpg

S = mini SW quiche

D = salmon, sweet potato chips, salad, butternut squash, beetroot
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410287388.164245.jpg

A = cooked apple & yogurt

Hex a = milk
Hex b = cooked apple

Total syns = 5.5

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

It wasn't too bad really. I'd already made my mind up not to eat there, I'm sticking to one naughty high syn treat per week and think if I can keep myself in check Monday to Friday then I can go for it. Well that the theory I'll see if it worked when I weigh on Thursday.

Organised as I'm in work on 11-9 the next three shifts so I need to bring lunch and tea into work and I don't have as much time in the morning so I thought a chilli will sort me out only got to add some salad or veggies to it and rice or bulgar wheat if I fancy it. Brett said he'll pick me up a jacket with cheese and beans for Friday night :)

Anyway lovelies, time for bed night night xx

Hey cookie, just popping in for inspiration.....love the look of your food!

It wasn't too bad really. I'd already made my mind up not to eat there, I'm sticking to one naughty high syn treat per week and think if I can keep myself in check Monday to Friday then I can go for it. Well that the theory I'll see if it worked when I weigh on Thursday.

Organised as I'm in work on 11-9 the next three shifts so I need to bring lunch and tea into work and I don't have as much time in the morning so I thought a chilli will sort me out only got to add some salad or veggies to it and rice or bulgar wheat if I fancy it. Brett said he'll pick me up a jacket with cheese and beans for Friday night :)

Anyway lovelies, time for bed night night xx

That's a good idea one high syn treat per week, things like that make me keep in control.

Ahhhhhh how sweet of Brett to take you for jp, it's lovely when they do stuff like that. x

Good morning. :)

Sorry for no update yesterday, went to work straight after wi to find out a colleague had died he was in his 30's & everyone was very upset. I found it quite difficult as it was someone I used to work with although I hadn't seen them for over a year.
He was a good bobby and will be missed by all.

In the meantime at wi yesterday
I lost 3lbs so very happy with that.
I know I've missed food updates for a couple of days probably so here's today's food which is EE:-

B = half a melon & grapes
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410514107.196998.jpg

L = ham & egg salad with mayo (1)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410514137.710942.jpg

S = latte & a nas jelly (0.5)

D = salmon steaks on loads of veg, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, carrots, butternut squash, gravy (1.5)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410514235.585449.jpg

A = Not sure yet

Hex a = milk
Hex b = not sure, I've ryvita minis & hi fi bars in work so I'll decide what I fancy nearer the time

Sorry its a speedy one I'll try to catch later, I hope everyone is well xxx

Ah cookie sorry to hear about your work colleague.

Well done on the loss though food looks good!

Hi, I've started back to SW after a few months break :( but am now determind to reach my goal! What I lack in ideas I'm going to take from here especially the mini quiche.

Hi lovely sorry to hear about your friend such sad news and at so young ((hugs))

Well done on the loss hun that's brill not far to target now whoop xx

Hello all :)

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments. I've had a better day today
There's no news released yet as to the circumstances of Andrew's death, they obviously know something but his death has only just been announced force wide today. I got told yesterday as I knew him and worked with him before.

Its nice to come home to news that Texty is now a Nanna, just what I needed xx

Anyway food today has gone exactly as planned except I added a banana & apple to my snacks whilst at work and I've had a hi fi salted caramel bar for my supper.

Total syns = 2.5 low but I'm not hungry so don't want anything else. I'll use lots on a treat on Sunday like last week :) x

Hi Cookie. So sorry to hear about your work colleague xxx love the picture of you and Rowan. Looks like you're forging ahead great with SW. I've not been that great with SW, gained a wee bit but trying to pull that back pre hols in two weeks, TOTM is prob making wee weight gain worse as imminent. Off to Tunisia on 28th for two weeks so damage limitation it is then see if I can haul myself back in track post hols and pre Xmas.

Back