Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Great pics enjoy the rest of your holiday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good afternoon

I'm home from. We actually got back home yesterday but was good for nothing really. Managed to scrape a tea out of a few bits but have now gone shopping and stocked up on loads of fresh fruit, vegetables and yogurts etc.. Today will be my first day back on plan if all goes well.

We had such a lovely time away and I have to say I'm not use to this cold weather, I'm use to waking up hot from all the heat, I even wore pyjamas in bed last night too. It's nice coming home though to a clean house and fresh sheets on the bed so other than washing & shopping no real chores to do.

I've got a mushy pea curry in the slow cooker for later tonight, and just had scrambled eggs, beans, mushrooms and courgettes for lunch so it'll probable turn into a green day unless I add some meat or chicken to the curry.

I'm already missing my daily starbucks coffee and cake! Trying to be strong although I may still go to starbucks but try to not have a cake, I got quite partial to their pumpkin spiced loaf & their Washington half pound Apple cake mmm

Off for a catch up xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Cookie there is a fab skinny version of the pumpkin spice latte, would you like me to send it to you on fb? Nice to have you home I have loved the pics and updates... xx

Good afternoon 

I'm home from. We actually got back home yesterday but was good for nothing really. Managed to scrape a tea out of a few bits but have now gone shopping and stocked up on loads of fresh fruit, vegetables and yogurts etc.. Today will be my first day back on plan if all goes well.

We had such a lovely time away and I have to say I'm not use to this cold weather, I'm use to waking up hot from all the heat, I even wore pyjamas in bed last night too. It's nice coming home though to a clean house and fresh sheets on the bed so other than washing & shopping no real chores to do.

I've got a mushy pea curry in the slow cooker for later tonight, and just had scrambled eggs, beans, mushrooms and courgettes for lunch so it'll probable turn into a green day unless I add some meat or chicken to the curry.

I'm already missing my daily starbucks coffee and cake! Trying to be strong although I may still go to starbucks but try to not have a cake, I got quite partial to their pumpkin spiced loaf & their Washington half pound Apple cake mmm

Off for a catch up xx

Good evening and welcome back to the UK and minis :) Good to see you straight back on plan hun x

Thank you, it's good to be home and see the family.
Chelle I'd love that recipe please send it to me! I need it in my life

Food today is EE:-

B = 1/3 scan bran cake, banana and yogurt

L = scrambled eggs, baked beans, mushrooms and courgette,

S = fruit salad & skinny latte,

D = chicken & veg mushy pea curry, brown rice & salad, 1/3 small pitta bread (1.5)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412536668.646563.jpg

A = tinned Apple (2) & yogurt,
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412536723.435202.jpg

Total syns = 7.5

Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran

Not a bad start I've found it hard though I think I'll finish on 11.5 as there's a bag of french fries winking at me for (4) Syns so still on plan xx

Hi cookie! Well done on getting back in track it's always hard the first day

Good evening

Day 2 of the plan hasn't gone as well as I'd like, but still within syns. I don't know if my body is having cravings or my mind but today it's been for pizza, thankfully Brett said SYNS! So save a few

B = scan bran bun, melon & banana

L = mushy pea & veg curry on salad of spinach, carrots, onion, tomato & cucumber
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412624161.799262.jpg

S = grapes & yogurt
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412624183.213213.jpg

D = jacket potato, cheese & beans with salad as above, 1/2 slice pizza (4)

A = stewed Apple (2) yogurt, Freddo (5)

Total Syns = 11
Hea = cheese
Heb = scan bran

Have to say I found it hard today, still finding it hard actually but today is green so I've still a hea & heb but I'm not hungry just greedy so I'm going to distract myself in the bath shortly.

Afternoon everyone

It is so cold, the heating is on and the house is toasty warm at last! I'm back on duty tomorrow after nearly 3wks off work, I think it'll be a struggle but I think I'm over my jet lag now as I've had the best nights sleep since coming home from holiday.

Not quite sure what my meal plan is today so I've not had any healthy extras yet to keep it open, Brett's decided he wants us to go out so it'll be tea out too. It's either going to be EE or Green as I've had the left over curry for lunch with salad, it's so yum.
I really need to meal plan properly but I think once I've got my wi out the way on Thursday it'll be a bit easier to focus and get some meal ideas for the week ahead.

Right off for a snoop xx

Hi cookie! Boo to work tomorrow but yay to Brett taking you out. Have a lovely day

Back