Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Evening
Well done on the loss.
Sorry you had a poo day on Wed but as you say it's fine and dusted.
Only 5 pounds that's really close!
Have a lovely evening, sounds maniac

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Cookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - well done you beauty what a fab loss lovely im chuffed for you!! Sorry weds was a bad day for you - its Saturday today and I hope you enjoy both parties. Lots of body maagic dancing will get you closer to target 5lbs will be gone before you know it xx

Good evening

I certainly gots lots of body magic in last night and the wee hours this morning as I was dancing loads at both parties. I arrived at Mel's around 8pm until 10.15, then raced into Manchester for my sister Denise's birthday party where I was dancing until just after 2.45am - it was so good. I left my brother, sister, cousins and her friends to it as Brett and I were knackered!

Woke up today feeling like a bear with a sore head and body it took a while to come round but we're ok we're just tired.

At the party at Mel's I ate, chicken curry, rice, steak pie no crust and mushy peas. Little super free (tomato & onion in curry, mushrooms & onion in steak), kept clear of chips so think syns wise probably not too bad for the size portion I had so not worried. At Denise's, I was full after eating at Mel's so I didn't bother eating at all, not even a sniff of red velvet cake passed my lips but that was because I was full.

Today mum & dad had tea with Brett and I before my brother drove them home, (did I mention our Paul picked them up from Wolverhampton yesterday?) as I was rough and they ate loads last night I ended up cooking another breakfast for tea which they said was a lovely change and not too heavy either but SW style of course.

Sunday is EE:-

Breakfast = pineapple.

Lunch = skinny sugar free latte (a), bite of Brett's toasted sandwich (2),

Snack = berries & yogurt (blue,rasp,black)

Dinner = toast (b), egg, bacon, beans, mushrooms, courgette, tomato (dad & Brett had sausage & hash browns)

Afters = banana & yogurt, advent calendar Choc (1) nibble of cake bit (2)

Total syns so far = 5
Hea = milk
Heb = w/m bread

When mum was going home I packed her up some SW foods, box of porridge, fruit platter, hi fi lights and 3 x scan bran buns so she's sorted for breakfast this week and next. Wish they could've stayed a few days it was so lovely having them here.
Anyway Brett's hovering it's time for bath and probably an early night too. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hello cookie sounds like a lively time was had by everyone. It's lovely when parents cine to gusty but sometimes it's just as nice when they leave

Good evening all

I'm still rather tired after a busy week and busier weekend. I was so cold this morning too when I was out and about in work, I think it'll be an icy night and Bo will need de-icing in the morning.
Anyway nothing major had occurred today so on with the food, today is EE:-

Breakfast = pineapple, raspberries, yogurt.

Lunch = carrot & lentil soup, fruit & scan bran bun (2)

Snacks = banana, fruit platter, latte (a)

Dinner = fish in five, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, sprouts, butternut squash, gravy (1.5), smash
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1418072913.723199.jpg
Really enjoyed my tea tonight!

Afters = slither of red velvet cake (5) hi fi bars (b),

Total syns = 8.5
Hea = milk
Heb = hi fi bars

Morning tea last night looks lovely.
It is cold at the moment
Have a good day

Good evening all.
Time seems so to fly so quickly. Had a good day at work even though it was a sad one too, a colleague from another station passed away last week after battling cancer and he was a really nice person. It was his funeral today and so his team left work at around 12.30pm so myself and another Bobby covered that area so they could attend.

I met Nick Bratby just over two years ago when we worked the Labour Party conference in Manchester and at that time we had lost two colleagues who were shot and Nick and I attended Nicola's funeral procession. Seems strange now thinking about it as everyone was united in their grief for Fiona & Nicola and at that time there was nothing to suggest that Nick was ill. He worked at the same station that another colleague worked at when he chose to end his life a couple of months ago. So whilst I've had an OK day, it's tinged with sadness but short and fond memories of Nick.

Sorry if that's put a downer on you all but I just wanted to share. I'm off for a bath then I'll update food xx

Aw sorry it's been a sad day for you x

Sorry it's been a day tinged with sadness for you babe... Sending hugs... By the way I liked your post not the sad news bit, but because you expressed it so well... xx

Hugs cookie what a sad day x

Back