Cookies Food Diary xx

Thanks girls!!!!
And Yes I would love to come to the next meet Helen!!! Hope you girls had a fab time in Norwich!

Well I am super excited as we are going to Centre Parcs tomorrow!!!! Yay!!!! The LO is looking forward to it, tho he just informed me he doesn't like swimming pools anymore! (Hmm that could be a problem! lol) We are only going till Friday but it's the first time I've been away in AGES! I'm hoping to do lots of swimming and cycling and will try not to let the diet slip TOO much.... well maybe a little! Then when we get back we have a friends Birthday Party on Saturday and my Sons birthday on the Sunday and we are going out with all the family for a lovely BIG meal... probably a carvery, which I find alot easier to point! But it depends on what everyone else wants to do.

So today was a good Diet day...

Sunday 21st February 2010

Breakfast
ReadyBrek, sweetener & skimmed milk(2.5)
A Little Stars Fromage Frais(1)
Half a Pink n Whites Wafer(0.25)
Cup of tea(0.25)
Total(4)

Snack
WW Salt&Vinegar Hoops(1)

Lunch
~~~~

Dinner
1/4 Tesco Ham & pineapple pizza(4)
100g potato made into Homemade Frylight chips(1)
Schwartz Sage & Onion Roastie Seasoning(0.5)
Mixed salad(0) (Mixed lettuce leaves, red pepper, cucumber, carrot & cherry Tomatoes)
Extra Lite Salad Cream(0.5)
Total(6)

Dessert
Iced Gems(1.5)

Drinks
Water(0)
Fanta zero(0)

Total 12.5/20

7.5points saved

I may eat something else to up my points a bit, if I do I'll update in morning.

Just wanted to say 100grams of potato is about half the size I thought it would be! lol It's piddly! But on the upside my 1st attempt at homemade frylight chips was SOOOOOO delish! I covered them in that Schwartz packet of Roastie Seasoning that I keep harping on about and it made them taste lovely! My LO had normal oven chips and said Mummy's 'real' chips tasted much nicer than his! Bless!
I felt like I was having such a naughty meal and I'd even allowed myself half the pizza at 7points, but I was just too full. Another good day!

Well done, there's nothing wrong with treating yourself on holiday, otherwise it wont feel like one! Have a good time :)

Oooh nearly forgot....

Weight last week
11st 13lbs

Weight this week
11st 11lbs!!!:D

2lbs loss!!!!!:party0019:

well done well done well done - jumpy claps all round.:happy036:

you did really well, hope your having a good time at Centre Parc's - me and hubbie want to go tere with LO when she is a bit older. Not sure how baby friendly it will be for a 7month old...

Well done again, hope your having a good wekk.

xxx

Back from Hols!

Thanks ButterflyBow!:D

And ScattyKookie, you should definately go to Centre Parcs!!!! It is sooooo much fun and 100% baby and child friendly! I took my 4yr old and 10month old and it was the best holiday ever! There are Baby Changing rooms everywhere, the restauraunts have buggy parks and loadsa high chairs and they all ask you if you would like to have your pushchair next to the table! Which is ideal if your little one is asleep! Alot of the restaurants had free Hipp baby food and spoons and microwaves to heat it up yourself. There were play areas everywhere. There was a pool dedicated for LO's aged 3mnths to 3yrs which was lovely and warm. If you hire bikes, you can also hire baby seats or these cool little trailers which have covers, so your little one can ride safely in the back and not get wet. I think the trailers were suitable for 3mnth olds and upwards. There were activities for children AND babies. You can book your little one into the Time Out Club whilst you go and do something on your own. They are Offsted registered and take babies from 3months. It was so nice to go and have a Spa treatment knowing the kids were being well looked after! And all the apartments have cots and highchairs. Sorry to go on so much, can you tell I enjoyed myself????!!! lol So I promise you it IS baby friendly...... everyone had LO's in pushchairs!:family2:

I had a Fab holiday and didn't stick to my points AT ALL!!! We ate out twice a day and I had a dessert most days too! I'm now gonna weigh myself and then pop back... I'm expecting..... hmmm.... maybe a 4lb gain!:eek:

So I gained 1lb.... which I'm not too bothered about!:)

I now weigh 11st 12lbs.

I'll get back on track today... tho I have a party today and a meal out tomorrow! Nevermind!

aw i used to work at centreparcs, loved it there <3

Glad you had a good time, sounds like a fabulous place, I will mention it to hubbie and see if we can go - would love a holiday!

xx

Right I'm back!!!
I've had a terrible week since my holiday and I just can't seem to get motivated again! I've gone back to bingeing this week and it has made me feel awfull. I haven't binged like this in about a year! I'm NOT going to put myself through this again. I haven't enjoyed the food I've eaten half as much as I did when I was on track with the diet. So I know Bingeing is totally pointless and unenjoyable. Over the course of the week, I've eaten about 10 Malteaster Bunnies!!! I've eaten a box of 20 mini shortbread plus loads of yoghurts and 2 bowls of crunchynut clusters at about 10points per bowl!!!! I feel so ashamed and I need to nip it in the bud before I get REALLY out of control.:eek:
:booboo:
Tomorrow is a fresh start and I WILL get back on track!:D:D:D

I weighed myself yesterday as usual and somehow I have managed to lose the 1lb I gained during my week away! So I now weigh:
11st 11lbs again.:D

I'm really pleased with that! I thought I had put LOADS of weight on. I MUST, MUST get back on track tomorrow!!!!

Right..... pep talk to myself is now over! lol:)

Monday 8th March 2010

Breakfast
~~~~

Lunch
Mixed Bean Soup(1.5)
2 x crustless bread(1)
1 x tin WW Tuna & Sweetcorn(1)
Extra Lite salad Cream(0.5)
Cucumber & cherry Tomatoes(0)
WW Salt n Vinegar Hoops(1)
Total(5)

Dinner
Tesco Finest Chicken with Asparagus(4.5)
1 x teaspoon Extra lite Flora (0.5)
Carrots(0)
Broccolli(0)
Brussell Sprouts(0)
Total(5)

Dessert
WW Triple Chocolate Dessert(3)
Iced Gems(1.5)
Total(4.5)

Snack
Malteaster Bunny(3.5)

Total=18/20

2points saved:)

I've eaten rubbish this evening but at least I've kept within my points for the first day in ages, so a good start to the week.

Why no breakfast?

Hmmm... good point Helen! I normally try and have ReadyBrek at 8:50 when I get back from the schoolrun, but yesterday I took the Bubba to a 'new' Mum and baby group.... it started at 9:30 and it was a last minute decision to go, so I didn't have time for brekky and by the time I got home at 12 I was ravenous so heated the soup up. (The soup was a lowfat co-op Mexican bean soup and it was sooooo yummy! def gonna buy it again)

I'm gonna make sure I eat brekky today as I'm out with the MIL for the day and don't want to be tempted by cream cakes in the coffee shop we go to! lol

I'm so glad I'm back on track again!:character00238::character00238::character00238:

Glad to see your back...the diary definately helps i think

keep it up :D

x

Tuesday 9th March 2010

Breakfast
ReadyBrek (made with water)(1.5)
Cup of tea, skimmed milk & sweetener(0.5)
Kelloggs Fibre Plus Bar(2)
Total(4)

Lunch
Cheese & Mushroom Omelette(7)
4 chips(2)
Salad(0)
Salad cream(1)
Apple(0.5)
Total(10.5)

Evening
Half pack WW Salt & vinegar hoops(0.5)
Half M&S COU Yoghurt(0.5)
Snack a Jack salted Popcorn(0.5)
Malteaster Bunny(3.5)
Total(5)

Total=19.5/20

0.5points saved.

Hi ya - just catching up - glad you sons birthday party went so well (even if he did miss out on his cake!) and that you had a such a great holiday. You did very well, I usually gain about 7lbs when I go away! I shall have to try the Co-op Mexican bean soup, it sounds nice!

Have a great day.

Lesley
X

Wednesday 10th March 2010

Breakfast on the go
Boots Shapers S&V sticks (1.5?)
Few Raspberries & a slice of banana(0.5)
Total(2)

Lunch
Half can Mexican Bean Soup(1.5)
Boots Shapers Chicken Ceaser Salad(2.5)
Iced Gems(1.5)
Popcorn(1.5)
Total(7)

Dinner
Mushroom Chowmein(5)
Malteaster Bunny(3.5)
Total(8.5)

Now if I'd just stopped eating now (at 17.5points) then everything would be fine, but no I have a HUGE binge. I can't even remember what I had but I know it involved about 5 Quality Street, a creamy Activia Yoghurt, Nutella on toast and a Fibre Plus Bar......
I know there was loads more but I just can't remember what!

I have gotta stop bingeing!!!!!

Thanks For popping by girls!!!! xxx

Last edited:
Did you like the kellogs fibre plus bars? I love them :)

Katie,
I actually looked for the Fibre Plus Bars after seeing you write about them!!! So thanks Hun! I totally love them! I tried 2 different flavours as my local Tescos has them on offer for £1.50 a pack which I think is good. I also think they are well worth 2points! Hope you are doing ok Hunni?
xxx

Thursday 11th March 2010

Breakfast
~~~~~

Lunch
M&S COU Chicken Tikka & Rice(6.5):D:D Yummy!
Fibre Plus Bar(2)
Total(8.5)

Dinner
Chicken Nugget Happy Meal(6.5)

Snacks
NONE... YAY!!!

Total=15/20
5points saved:D

Last edited:
Friday 12th March 2010

Cooked Breakfast:)
1 x Chipolata Sausage(1)
2 x WW Bacon(1)
1 x Egg cooked in Frylight(1.5)
Spoon of WW Beans(0.5)
1 x WW toast & spread(1)
Grilled cherry tomatoes(0)
Cup of tea(0.25)
Total(5.25)

Lunch
~~~~

Snack
Transformer Crisps(2)
5 x strawberry fizzy laces(1.5)

Dinner
Tesco Finest Chicken with Asparagus(4.5)
1 scoop of mash(1)
1 (very small) stuffing ball(1)
Carrots(0)
Broccolli(0)
Cauliflower(0)
Brussell Sprouts(0)
Total(6.5)

Dessert
2 satsumas(0.5)

Total=15.75/20

4.25points saved.

Last edited:
luuuuuuuuuuuush breakfast, been ages since ive had a ww fry up!

Saturday 13th March 2010

Breakfast
Ready Brek(1.5)
Skimmed milk(0.5)
Cup of tea(0.25)
Total(2.25)

Snack
WW S&V Hoops(1)

Lunch of Omelette & salad
1x whole egg(1.5)
3x Egg Whites(0)
30g Low Fat grated Cheese(2)