Cookies Food Diary xx

Hello - congratulations on your 1lb loss! That's great!

You made me laugh about the punch bag thing - I bought a fold up mini trampoline earlier this year and ended up cutting my head open quite badly while putting it together - emergency response turned up, the full works! Needless to say I had my money back and bought one that didn't fold away!! We have some boxing gloves and these things that another person wears on their hands and you have to hit - I do this with my son but he is 20, had boxing lessons when he was younger and now does weights so he's not allowed to do the boxing bit as he could easily knock me over! Let us know how you get on with the punch bag - it's great for relieving stress!

Hey Lesley,
OMG poor you! Sounds like a nightmare! Think I'll keep away from foldaway trampolines!!!
When you said your son has had boxing training and you practice with him, I thought WOW you must be brave!!!! But then I read he's not actually allowed to punch with you holding the 'glove things'..... I can just picture you being launched across the room! lol Bless you! It's great that he will work out with you sometimes though!!!

I can't wait to have a go later, Like you said, I think it will be a great stress reliever. I can think of the boyf as I hit it!!! Ha Ha! Only joking (well sometimes!) I love him to bits but I have never met a man more useless at 'mens' stuff than him! I plumbed the washing machine in, I carried the babies new cot up the stairs whilst 9months preggers, I paint the house, I sort out the electric box when we have a blackout, I hang the pictures on the wall, I change his oil and water in his car for him!!!! etc etc etc. I wouldn't mind if he was good at cleaning or cooking or something along those lines, but he's c*** at that too!!!! Bless him!!!!!! Oh well can't live with 'em and can't live without 'em!!!! I must say, He is a brilliant Dad though, I can't fault him there!
Can you tell he annoyed me yesterday?! lol

Hey you,

well done on 1lb loss and hope you have a really good week.

xx

Hey well done on your 1lb weight loss! haha sounds like your a busy lady around the house! I weigh in on Thursday :( hopefully have another couple of lbs off!

Thanks Scatty and Clairey and Goodluck on your weigh in's!!!!

I haven't written yesterdays food diary as to be honest I can't even remember what I had! It was a total disaster and included Gu Chocolate Pots, Toffee shortbread and a Hazelnut yoghurt!!! lol But today is a new day and I'm back on track!!!

Lots of people are starting to notice my weightloss now, which is a real boost!!! Everyone says that my face looks alot thinner and my tummy alot smaller. I can't see it myself, but I can tell my face doesn't look quite so fat. And I've had to tighten my belt 1 notch! Yay!

Tuesday 9th February 2010

Breakfast
An apple(0.5)
A cup of tea(0.25)
Total(0.75)

Lunch
1/4 of a chicken salad sandwich(2)
Transformer Crisps(2)
1/2 an iced finger(3?)
Diet Coke(0)
Total(7)

Dinner
Homemade Vegetable Stirfry(0)
Noodles(3)
Hartleys SF Jelly(0)
Total(3)

Snacks
Popcorn(3)
Ice lolly(0.5)

Drinks
Water, Fanta zero.

Total =14.25/20

5.25points saved

Hey there...just checking in...WOW can you still get transformer crisps? I thought they stopped years ago!

How you getting on..??

x
x

Hi hon,

just checking in, forget the blip and good to see your getting right back on track - keep up the good work - bet your looking fabulous!

x

tansformer crisps are amazing, especially the spicy tomato ones <3

Well done on your weightloss hun!!

I Looooove those spicy tomato Transformer crisps!!!! I buy mine from my local Tesco express store. I spotted them a few weeks ago for the first time in years!

Thanks for checking in on my Diary girls! Hope you girls have all had a good week? And here's wishing you all a fantastic weekend!

As for me, I'm doing ok, have had a couple of blips but I always get straight back on track so I'm not too worried. I don't mind how long it takes to get to goal, so long as I get there! I'm trying to change the way I think about food so that should include eating healthily most of the time, but also incorperating treats in moderation. Moderation is something I have really struggled with in the past. lol But I'm really trying to work on that.

I'm starting to feel really good about my weightloss journey, I'm still far from slim and I am still wearing a size 16, but I am much slimmer than I was and I feel more comfortable in my clothes now. It is such a boost when people start to notice.

Well I've missed a few days of food diaries.... I can't remember what I ate Wednesday but I think I went a bit over my points allowance.

Thursday 11th February 2010 (Boyfs birthday)

Breakfast
WW Bacon x2 (1)
50/50 crustless bread x2(1)
VLF spread(0.5)
Ketchup(0.5)
Pear(1)
Cup of tea(0.25)
Total(4.25)

Lunch
50/50 crustless bread(0.5)
Nutella(1)
VLF spread(0.5)
Cup of tea(0.25)
Total(2.25)

Dinner at a carvery
1 slice of turkey(1.5)
Stuffing(1)
1 roast potato(1.5)
Roast parsnips(2.5)
Cauliflower cheese(2)
Mashed Swede & carrot(0.5)
Carrots(0)
Broccoli(0)
Green Beans(0)
Leeks(0)
Gravy(2)
Diet coke x2(0)
Total(11)

Snack
Cadburys light Choc trifle(2.5)

Total=20/20

Last edited:
Friday 12th February 2010

Breakfast
~~~~

Lunch
M&S Count on us Chilli con Carne with rice(6)
Half a pack of fruit salad(0.5)
WW toffee yoghurt(0.5)
Total(7)

Snack
Half a pack of transformer crisps(1)
4 pickled onions(0)
Snack a Jack popcorn(0.5)
Total(1.5)

Dinner
Half a cinnamon bagel(1.5)
Jam(1)
WW chocolate cake Bar(1.5)
Total(4)

Drinks
Cup of tea(0.25)
Water(0)
Ice cubes(0) ( I love crunching them!):)
Fanta zero(0)

Total=12.75/20

7.25 points saved:D

Weigh in Day!

Weight last week:
12st 1lbs

Weight this week:
11st 13lbs:D

Weightloss this week:
2lbs!!!!!:bliss:

I'm really pleased with that and now I'm in the 11's I drop down to 19points a day.

:O I thought the 11s was 20 points a day! haha well done for getting into the 11s! and what a great weight loss! keep up the good work :)

Your points depend on how active you are. As I don't have an active job, then I get less points. Weight Watchers changed the way you work out your points..... using the old method I would be eating 20points now, but using the new method I only get 19!
Hmmm I'm just gonna double check:

3points for being female
4points for being aged between 21-35
11 points for weighing in the 11's
2 points for being 5ft 4" or over
0points for sitting down most of the time

Total points=20points

Oh I am allowed 20points, I think I only counted 1point for my height last time cos I thought it was 5ft 4" and under got 1 point , but it isn't, it's 5ft 4" and over gets 2points and any height UNDER 5ft 4" gets 1point.

Glad you mentioned that.... yay I can go back to 20points, that will be alot easier.

Saturday 13th February 2010

Breakfast
~~~~~

Lunch
A toasted Cheese & tomato Sandwich:
2x 50/50 Crustless bread(1)
20g of LF cheese(2)
Cherry tomatoes(0)
2 sprays Frylight(0)
1 packet French Fries(1.5)
Handful Transformer crisps(0.5)
Carrot sticks(0)
Total(5)

Snack
Hartleys SF Jelly(0)

Dinner
WW frozen Sweet Chilli Chicken & rice(4.5)
Small slice M&S COU Hawaiin Pizza(1.5)
Carrots(0)
Broccoli(0)
Cauliflower(0)
Sweetcorn(1)
Total(7)

Snack
1x Special K mini breaks(1.5)

Drinks
Water
SF Squash
Cup of Tea(0.25)

Total=14.75/20

5.25points saved.:)

Yay! Well done on the loss this week - keep up the excellant work.

xx

Love reading your diary as it proves that everyone goes over occasionally :) (I know that sounds like I'm trying to be a biaatch but I'm sure you understand what I mean :/) Well done and carry on the good work - I will be watching :p

Thanks Kookie!!!! Hope you are doing well Hun!!! xxx:D

Butterflybow,
No offence taken Hun!!! And talking about going over points, I had another disaster today! lol Thanks for reading my diary! I stick to my points most of the time, but even going over now and then hasn't harmed my weightloss. If it ever does and my loss tapers off, then I'll start being ALOT more strict with myself! Welldone on your 4lb loss and goodluck with your weightloss journey Sweetie!
xxx:D

Aww thank you :) Going to start sticking to my points and not ignoring the ones that I dont like (I'm sure tea + 2 sugar is NOT 0 points :/)

Sunday 14th February 2010

Breakfast
ReadyBrek made with skimmed milk & sweetener (2.5)
Cup of tea(0.25)
Total(2.75)

Lunch
~~~~~

Dinner at a carvery (again!)
1 slice of Turkey(1.5)
2 roast potatoes(3)
Stuffing(1.5)
Roast Parsnips(2.5)
Red Cabbage(0)
White Cabbage(0)
Cauliflower(0)
Gravy(2)
1xDiet Coke(0)
Total(10.5)

Dessert
3 teaspoons of boyf's chocolate Lumpy Bumpy(5)

Drinks
Water(0)

Total=18.25/20

1.75points saved:)

Back