Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cooking the soup

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ~nix~, 11 June 2010 Social URL.

1. ~nix~

~nix~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    ooh i tried to make them crisps.....

I made the soup mixture almost to like a batter consistancy... put small spoonfulls onto baking sheet and microwaved for 1 minute doing small batches

it certainly made a few..but they where doughey on the middle.. im not sure i cooked them enough at all. or even did it right i migt not have left them long enough to dry?

hate to think what i big one would have gone like... any advice?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    You have to make them very thin and keep popping them in and out of the microwave so they cook and set - then cook and set - then cook and set! It's tedious but I promise it does work. And eat them cold - not warm! x

4. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Don't microwave the shakes/soups. You 'zap' all the nutrients that your body needs. Not a good idea when yer on so few calories and the bare minimum nutrients a day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.