Copying Loopy!

Yes Mini, I will still jot down what I have had and will keep track of any slips. I just feel I could do with a break from the adding up and am also intrigued to see just how much I have learnt!

Okay it's Tuesday and I'll tell you what I've learnt - take away the regime and i go mental!!!!!!!!!!!! Started today ok, cup of tea 3 ginger biscuits, not my usual fruit and yogurt but the same number of cals so I thought that's ok. Went to work for a bit, came home wandered into kitchen and ate 2 Biscuits! What! Ok then went swimming, 30 lengths very pleased with self. Home again and DD says, ' anyone fancy fish and chips for lunch', before i know I pipe up ' cor yeah!', husband agrees and ten minutes later damage is done! Then feel all needy for something sweet so whilst in town doing banking etc.. accidently purchase a packet of poppest and eat the lot! Right, you can see how this day is going. Bit later sitting cuddling the puppy, suddenly realise I urgently need and ice cream, next thing I know I have eaten one. OMG, when I have a bad day i don't mess about do I? I think what has happened is my chatterbox has been whispering in my ear something along the lines of:' You have a treat or 2 you deserve it, anyway there is no point in being good because of that nasty old thyroid, why don't you have a treat, go on you know you would like one'. AHHHHHHHHHH
So I think I had better give myself a damn good talking too and get back cal counting as I clearly am out of control and I don't like it. Please feel free to gove me as many kicks up the backside as you see fit!

Hi Barb
Look at it this way, you have learnt something today! You have learnt how easy it is to let your chatterbox get the better of you so next time you know not to give in to it!
Try not to worry about today and start afresh tomorrow.
You have probably burnt off loads of calories with that nice long swim!
Have a lovely evening

Here with a kick up the backside - but with a soft fluffy cover covering boot! You know what happened and you'll be prepared for the little voice next time!

Swimming will have burned up some, so don't despair!!

Sending huge HUGS!

Thanks Tracey and Donna, you are very kind, even though I don't feel I deserve it! Isn't this self destruct thing weird? All I want to do is eat! I know I can't be hungry, I've had more to eat today than I have for weeks, so what is going on? GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Good Morning Barb
Good luck with your calorie counting today! Keep your chin up and have a lovely day!
Hugs :)

Thanks for the support, you are all so kind. I had my visit to the doctor today and I have had my dose of thyroxine doubled. She thinks I will start to feel better in a week or 2. However she said that whilst she is very pleased that I am cal counting and exercsing she feels I may be overdoing it and that is contributing to my exhaustion. She suggests I increase my cal intake and cut down my exercise for a week or 2 to see how I do. Don't know how I feel really. Confused, fed up, hopeful, unhopeful, just weird I suppose.

Hmm, well it's a new day and I stil feel a bit odd. Have got myself cal counting properly again as I could feel myself drifting off the whole plan. I am definately being a little less tough on myself but I do still need to see results. 24 lengths today so thats good. See how I do from here.

Keep going Barb! You will get there!
Hugs

Right end of week8 and have stayed the same. Not to worried by that which is interesting in it's self. Time was I would have been upset and headed straight for the biscuit tin, today I just think I can do this and there is no real hurry. So long as I get there, I will be happy and pressurising myself is not going to make it happen. I am hoping the increase to my thyroid drugs will help and I definately feel more energetic already so I reckon this weeks gonna be a good one!

Good Morning Barb!
I think your doing brilliantly Barb and many congratulations on keeping going with your calorie counting! You have exactly the right attitude to make your diet a success! You will achieve the weight you want! OMG if you have more energy already how many swimming lengths will you be doing now LOL. You will be growing fins soon LOL :D :D :D
Have a wonderfull day

Hi Tracey, yep fins are definately showing. Thanks for the encouragement, I really feel I am on my way. Hope you have a really good week too, that holiday is getting really close!
Love

Hurray! another 2lbs has disappeared!

Hi Barb! Well done on your 2lb loss! Keep going, you are doing brilliantly!
Have a great weekend!

Coooooeeeeeeeeee Barb! Are you Ok? I hope all is well with you! Have a lovely day!

Back