core plan?

there is a recipe thread stickied at the top of the page, but its a mix of core / points recipes. Most of the Core recipes say they are core though ;)

i do Core on and off.. i'm doing a Core week as of tomorrow :) x

no no, loads of people do Core - Jennyonaplate does Core a lot, Karen, me and a few others do a mix - swapping weekly just for a change etc :) oh and Noo Noo does Core quite a bit too i think :) you're in good hands, dont worry x

well, my favourite Core day would probably be:

B - grilled turkey rashers with grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and scrambled egg made with skimmed milk.
L - jacket potato filled with either cottage cheese or tuna "mayo" (tuna in brine drained and mixed with philadelphia extra light or WW low fat soft cheese) and lots of leafy salad
T - spaghetti bolognese / chilli con carne made with lean mince beef / turkey or quorn mince, tin of chopped tomatos, garlic, basil, chilli powder and kidney beans (for chilli) and i normally still weigh my rice to keep my portions in check so about 60g dry weight of brown rice.

Theres also a meatballs recipe i love - its Pixie's recipe so you'll have to look in her diary.. its lush! :p

Back