Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Just popping in to say hi and must say that your menus look and sound delish.............:D:D

Hello lovely, food looks delish :drool:....gald you made that Pastitso, I loved it yummy yum...must make it again soon.
See you have my eternal beau plates too....Mal bought me the entire set one christmas along with saucepans, cutlery and cooks knives, so romantic :giggle:
Hope you're having a good day sweetie :bighug: xxxxxxx

Just popping in to say hi and must say that your menus look and sound delish.............:D:D

I've had lots of different stuff this week LP :D I've been very daring and had a full week on EE :eek: Really enjoyed it too :D

Hello lovely, food looks delish :drool:....gald you made that Pastitso, I loved it yummy yum...must make it again soon.
See you have my eternal beau plates too....Mal bought me the entire set one christmas along with saucepans, cutlery and cooks knives, so romantic :giggle:
Hope you're having a good day sweetie :bighug: xxxxxxx

Lils, the Passtitso (or whatever it's flipping called! lol) was bloody gorgeous :drool: I hope it freezes well because I've got two more big portions waiting in the wings :D

I had loads of Eternal Beau stuff Lils - mostly wedding presents 21 years ago :eek: lol I've still got all the plates, side plates, bowls, dishes, flan dishes, casserole dishes, serving dishes, glasses, jugs, mugs etc, but the pans and cutlery bit the dust years ago! :8855: I must be a good washer upper because in all those years I've only broke one plate! lol

I'm really fancying some square plates though ya know, but when I have stuff that's still in lovely condition and all matchy matchy, it seems such a waste of money to spend on a whim :D LOL

I've tried loads of those recipies you sent me btw and plan on working through some more this week because I'm having another EE week :D lol

Hope all is well with you and yours. Have a lovely weekend xx

OK, its Friday night................where are you?

Errrrrr I was getting a head start on the weekend housework LP. Sorry to disappoin LP, but I was changing beds and stuff :D Bet you thought I had my head in a voddy bottle eh? :8855:

Well today in indeed a red letter day in chez corkscrew :D I have lost 3.5lb this week, which takes me exactly halfway to the target I set myself for 2012 :D I plan on being 6 stone lighter when I go to see Santa this year, and as of this morning I am officially 3 stone down and halfway to Lapland! :woohoo: The next 3 stone is going to be a bit of a harder challenge, but I'm gonna do my very best to get it :D If I don't quite make the full 6 stone, I will still be happy with however much lighter I am come the destive season :D

Saturday 12th May - EE

Breakfast
2x Weetabix (Hexb)
Grapefruit
FF Nat Yog

Lunch
Huge Omelette:-
(Mushrooms
Peppers
Onions
Ham
3 Eggs)
Baked Beans

Dinner
Haven't decided yet :D

I've had lots of different stuff this week LP :D I've been very daring and had a full week on EE :eek: Really enjoyed it too :D

Lils, the Passtitso (or whatever it's flipping called! lol) was bloody gorgeous :drool: I hope it freezes well because I've got two more big portions waiting in the wings :D

I had loads of Eternal Beau stuff Lils - mostly wedding presents 21 years ago :eek: lol I've still got all the plates, side plates, bowls, dishes, flan dishes, casserole dishes, serving dishes, glasses, jugs, mugs etc, but the pans and cutlery bit the dust years ago! :8855: I must be a good washer upper because in all those years I've only broke one plate! lol

I'm really fancying some square plates though ya know, but when I have stuff that's still in lovely condition and all matchy matchy, it seems such a waste of money to spend on a whim :D LOL

I've tried loads of those recipies you sent me btw and plan on working through some more this week because I'm having another EE week :D lol

Hope all is well with you and yours. Have a lovely weekend xx

Errrrrr I was getting a head start on the weekend housework LP. Sorry to disappoin LP, but I was changing beds and stuff :D Bet you thought I had my head in a voddy bottle eh? :8855:

Well today in indeed a red letter day in chez corkscrew :D I have lost 3.5lb this week, which takes me exactly halfway to the target I set myself for 2012 :D I plan on being 6 stone lighter when I go to see Santa this year, and as of this morning I am officially 3 stone down and halfway to Lapland! :woohoo: The next 3 stone is going to be a bit of a harder challenge, but I'm gonna do my very best to get it :D If I don't quite make the full 6 stone, I will still be happy with however much lighter I am come the destive season :D

You know me so well after our short acquaintance.......................I did indeed think you had your hands around a bottle of alcohol.......... or two :giggle:

You week of EE certainly seems to have suited you..........what a fantastic weight loss :woohoo: xx

You know me so well after our short acquaintance.......................I did indeed think you had your hands around a bottle of alcohol.......... or two :giggle:

You week of EE certainly seems to have suited you..........what a fantastic weight loss :woohoo: xx

Shame on you for thinking I was away with bottles in hand!! That happens on Saturday, not Friday!! :8855:

Yeah, it was a very good week on EE. Had some lovely combos - was a lovely change and it certainly didn't feel like I was on any sort of plan! lol Just normal food, like what normal people eat :D lol

I'm doing it again this week :D EE here I come. I think I may be a total convert! lol

Shame on you for thinking I was away with bottles in hand!! That happens on Saturday, not Friday!! :8855:

Yeah, it was a very good week on EE. Had some lovely combos - was a lovely change and it certainly didn't feel like I was on any sort of plan! lol Just normal food, like what normal people eat :D lol

I'm doing it again this week :D EE here I come. I think I may be a total convert! lol

yes, but doing EOY stuff and IRev returns can make someone turn to drink :8855: I often would love a brandy with my coffee but somehow don't think the figures would agree :8855:

Are you not normal then? .........are you an alien visiting from outer space masquerading as LC????? (now I have a vision of an alien with alcohol in hand ) sticking with EE as it so obviously works for you is the sound of a normal sane lady................I think :D:D:D:D:

yes, but doing EOY stuff and IRev returns can make someone turn to drink :8855: I often would love a brandy with my coffee but somehow don't think the figures would agree :8855:

Are you not normal then? .........are you an alien visiting from outer space masquerading as LC????? (now I have a vision of an alien with alcohol in hand ) sticking with EE as it so obviously works for you is the sound of a normal sane lady................I think :D:D:D:D:

Don't mention EOY please :D I've had a belly full of it now :eek: It's comsuming too much of my time! My cut off date for submission of the final draft is tomorrow.................skin of the teeth job too! :8855:

Hey I've never been normal LP :D Normal is boring :D lol Are you sat down? Are you? Becuase I've got some very shocking news for for! Ready?.....................................

NEWSFLASH!!
CORKY
HASN'T EATEN
ANY
LAUGHING COWS
FOR
A
FULL

WEEK!! :eek:

:eek:
well done on that loss,:banana dancer:

looks like you are doing really well hope you have had a great weekend xxx

Thank you Mandy :D I'm on a roll.........fingers crossed it lasts :D lol

amazing loss corky, 3 stone is tremendous and deserved

how did u enjoy extra easy? your food pics are to die for - where will i find a recipe for passtitso?

Donna, I'm loving EE at the mo, infact I may stay on it forever :D It still feels soooooooo wrong to have red and green on the same plate though! lol

The Passtitso recipe is on my puter........Have a mo and I'll post it on here for you :D

Passtitso
1 medium onion
3 garlic clove
¾ pt - 1pt vegetable stock
1tsp dried coriander leaf, dried basil, smoked paprika, parsley
1/2 tsp dried chilli
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1lb Extra Lean mince or Quorn Mince
14oz can chopped tomatoes
salt and freshly ground black pepper
8oz macaroni or other similar pasta
12oz fat free natural fromage frais
2 medium eggs, beaten
4 level tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese

method

1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic and place in a saucepan along with 142ml/¼ pt of the stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.

2. Stir in the oregano, cinnamon, Quorn/mince, tomatoes and remaining stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Season well.

3. Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the macaroni for 10-12 minutes until just tender. Drain well and mix into the Quorn mince. Pile into an ovenproof dish and place on a baking sheet.

4. Mix the fromage frais with the eggs and some seasoning and spoon over the top of the Quorn and macaroni. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and bake for 50 minutes until the topping is set and lightly golden.

I can't be bothered to post yesterdays food, but I was good :D lol

Monday 14th May EE

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (Hexb)
Grapefruit
FF Nat Yog

Lunch
Passtitso (one I made earlier - from the freezer :D)
Salad
Salad Cream (2 Syns)

Dinner
food 004.jpg

NOM NOM FLIPPING NOM!!!
Chicken Teriyaki (1.5 syns :D:D:D)

Strawberries
Drizzled in melted choccy philly :drool:

OMG are you feeling alright? How are you coping with the withdrawal?? :8855: Do we need to rush round and give you some support..........bet you on the 10 steps programme aren't you???? :8855:

I've done all my EOY and my IRev return was filed last week *polishes halo whilst sitting with very smug face* Got some private work to do, but those returns not due til next Jan, so think I've got a little while :giggle:

OMG are you feeling alright? How are you coping with the withdrawal?? :8855: Do we need to rush round and give you some support..........bet you on the 10 steps programme aren't you???? :8855:

I've done all my EOY and my IRev return was filed last week *polishes halo whilst sitting with very smug face* Got some private work to do, but those returns not due til next Jan, so think I've got a little while :giggle:

10 step programme?? No way! Cold turkey here LP :D They breed them tough in Yorkshire ya know! :8855::8855: So there's no need to rush round with the support................although, if you find a tall, dark and handsome paramedic with rippling muscles, I wouldn't turn him away :D I can easily fake the withdrawal if it would help? :8855:

Well done on getting through another year end! :clap::clap: lol

Well ...............I'll only rush round with a paramedic if he has a friend for me :):):) :8855: ................only fair after all :D

Well ...............I'll only rush round with a paramedic if he has a friend for me :):):) :8855: ................only fair after all :D

No way you greedy girl!! You're married - surely one man is enough for you? lol Mind I can see the appeal in having one that can be sent home to do his own washing! LOL

No way you greedy girl!! You're married - surely one man is enough for you? lol Mind I can see the appeal in having one that can be sent home to do his own washing! LOL

Mmmmmm............slight technicality :8855:

have i missed something, where ya gone :confused:

hope your ok you are sooooooooo quite, maybe you are in dawns tardis and can't get out :D

xxx

:8855: I don't think you've missed anything Mandy :D Unless I have too? lol

I've just been really busy lately..............mainly reading mind :giggle: but I've also been catching up with some DIY jobs and stuff around the house. So little time to do these things when work always gets in the flipping way! lol So my minimins time took a bit of a hit. I've still been good though, and I'm still on plan :D So yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking :) x

I've had my flirtation with EE and I'm going back to red now..............ahhhhhh it's like going home :D lol

Hows tricks in Mandyland??

Back