Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Monday 21st May (payday on Friday :wee: lol)

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (Hexb)
Grapefruit
FF Nat Yog

Lunch
Spinach leaves
onion
peppers
grated carrot
Pineapple
boiled egg
tuna
blob of FF cottage cheese
2 x fruit crunch (Hexb)
2 x EL LC (part Hexa)
Salad cream (3 syns)

Honeydew Melon

Dinner
Chicken and mushroom Teriyaki (3 syns)
Stirfry veg

6 syns in total

glad your back i was having all sorts of strange thoughts :eek:
I thought maybe you had gone on hols with Dawn or that you really were dawn and liked to talk to your self :8855:

mandyworld is warm and sunny with a positive outlook, with about 90 % on plan :D xxxx

Is intrigued as to what strnge thought you've been having.....well apart from me being me AND Dawn and talking to myself! lol

Sunny and positive is a good outlook, and the 90% on plan is better than 80% :giggle:

I'll get round to visiting some diaries soon :eek: time just flies, and before I know what's happened I've missed a week somewhere :eek::8855:

Tuesday 22nd May

Breakfast
Bran flakes (Hexb)
Pineapple
FF Nat Yog

Lunch
Salad
Kebab meat (syn free :Drool:)
Boiled egg
2 x fruit crunch (Hexb)
2 EL LC (part Hexa)
Salad Cream (3 syns)

Melon

Dinner
Fanta chicken
Heaps of stir fry veggies
2 syns for cornflour

5 syns total so far

Hello, I'm back and you are missing...............you busy or overdosed on LC???????

Morning lovely, hope you have a lovely Sunny Sunday :hug99: xxx

Hello, I'm back and you are missing...............you busy or overdosed on LC???????

Yes I have missed you actually! :eek: lol Did you have a good time?

I haven't overdosed on LC just yet, but they do seem to have sneaked back onto my menu :eek: :8855:

Morning lovely, hope you have a lovely Sunny Sunday :hug99: xxx

Had a fab weekend thanks Lils :D Been DIYing........made a snazzy breakfast bar with cupboards underneath :D Not quite finished yet......need to faff with plinth and not in the mood today - but t'will be finished very soon :D I've just bought some bar stools to sit on round the other side :D 30% off in Asda! :8855:

iphone 024.jpg

Celebrating with one of these now.............

iphone 025.jpg lol

Yes I have missed you actually! :eek: lol Did you have a good time?

I haven't overdosed on LC just yet, but they do seem to have sneaked back onto my menu :eek: :8855:

Had a fab weekend thanks Lils :D Been DIYing........made a snazzy breakfast bar with cupboards underneath :D Not quite finished yet......need to faff with plinth and not in the mood today - but t'will be finished very soon :D I've just bought some bar stools to sit on round the other side :D 30% off in Asda! :8855:

View attachment 50713

Celebrating with one of these now.............

View attachment 50714 lol

There is no end to your talents :giggle: You won't be wanting joiner son to pop round and help you now!!!!!! :8855:..................so nice to be missed :D:D:D:D

There is no end to your talents :giggle: You won't be wanting joiner son to pop round and help you now!!!!!! :8855:..................so nice to be missed :D:D:D:D

Errrrrr well yes, joiner son can still pop round.......................he can do the plinth cos i'm not right good at sawing straight! :8855: I'm sure he's a quicker worker than me too :D lol

Morning Lovely, :wow: now did joiner son teach you or vice versa :giggle:

Loving both the new breakfast bar and what followed ...looks like you had a perfect day :8855:

Have a magnificent Monday lovely :hug99:xxx

Morning Lovely, :wow: now did joiner son teach you or vice versa :giggle:

Loving both the new breakfast bar and what followed ...looks like you had a perfect day :8855:

Have a magnificent Monday lovely :hug99:xxx

Awwww thanks Lily :)

I haven't got a joiner son though.............said joiner son belongs to Dawn :D Nobody taught me, I just figured if a man could do DIY there was no reason I couldn't do it either, so I learned :D

Errrrrr well yes, joiner son can still pop round.......................he can do the plinth cos i'm not right good at sawing straight! :8855: I'm sure he's a quicker worker than me too :D lol

I'm sure he could manage that for you no problem...............just got a couple of new saws that need a try-out :8855: Just need to tell him to pull his trousers up before he bends down to sort it out :8855:

I'm sure he could manage that for you no problem...............just got a couple of new saws that need a try-out :8855: Just need to tell him to pull his trousers up before he bends down to sort it out :8855:

You leave his workmans bum alone!! I've got to have summat to look at! :8855: I'm jealous of joiner sons new saws :D I'm itching to buy myself a circular saw ya know! :8855:

You leave his workmans bum alone!! I've got to have summat to look at! :8855: I'm jealous of joiner sons new saws :D I'm itching to buy myself a circular saw ya know! :8855:

Be careful now..........think this DIY lark has gone to your head!!!!! :8855:..............you'll be buying a drill and chisels next :eek:

Bet you gonna tell me now that you got them tucked under your bed aren't you???????

Be careful now..........think this DIY lark has gone to your head!!!!! :8855:..............you'll be buying a drill and chisels next :eek:

Bet you gonna tell me now that you got them tucked under your bed aren't you???????

How do you thinkI managed to fit the breakfast bar without a flipping drill?!?! I've got 2 drills - a Black and Decker hammer drill, and a cordless one :p

Oh and mi chisels are in mi tool box, not under my bed! :8855: Seriously though, I've got more tools than the average man! lol

Corkscrew said:
How do you thinkI managed to fit the breakfast bar without a flipping drill?!?! I've got 2 drills - a Black and Decker hammer drill, and a cordless one :p

Oh and mi chisels are in mi tool box, not under my bed! :8855: Seriously though, I've got more tools than the average man! lol

Their all pink, mind! Lol

PMSL!! I wish! That would be so cool :D lol

WomensToolkit.jpg

p5700.jpg

rosie2.jpg
:8855::8855::8855: I had no idea pink tools existed :D lol

Hi corkscrew! love the new breakfast bar! and hell yeah lady, you show them men ;) there's nothing a man can do that a woman can't do better. I have a fiancée, and I'm much more handy around the house than he is! I plumbed in our washer and do the DIY. I'll see if I can get a pic of his attempt at DIY which I'm still waiting (8 months on) for him to finish as he messed it up!

Guarantee that breakfast bar will stand for longer because you did it than some useless man!

On a different note your losses are great! keep up the fab work!

Back