Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Hey sweetie ...seems it was forever since I came to visit ....have had a fun packed few days tho ....you confused the bejesus out of me up there ^^^ had to ask Mark what day it was lol
Love that film Click...I want that remote too :giggle:

was going to nick your pounds make stones saying but in my head I have Bruce Forsyth saying "what do points make".....bet you said that in a Brucie voice with your chin sticking out didn't ya :8855: :8855: I did :giggle:
Have a fun day tomorrow hun, was going to say evening but just realised what the time was :eek: xxxxx:hug99: xxxxx

What a good saying ...........pounds make stones..............may have to borrow that :)

Wish life came with a fast forward so I could miss out the bit inbetween....................fat........................to....................thin!!!!

How cool would that be?????? :8855:

Have you ever seen the film click??????

Funny..........and thats the sort of remote I need!!!!!

LOL It would be brilliant, but unfortunately miracles aint never gonna happen...........unless your name is Mary and you've been playing cheekies with Jesus but don't want anyone to know the real truth! :eek::8855: (sorry to anyone reading this who may be religeous - no offence intended :eek:)

I haven't seen the film 'Click' I'm not a film fan so haven't seen many at all :eek: I can guess what the film is about though! :giggle:

Hey sweetie ...seems it was forever since I came to visit ....have had a fun packed few days tho ....you confused the bejesus out of me up there ^^^ had to ask Mark what day it was lol
Love that film Click...I want that remote too :giggle:

was going to nick your pounds make stones saying but in my head I have Bruce Forsyth saying "what do points make".....bet you said that in a Brucie voice with your chin sticking out didn't ya :8855: :8855: I did :giggle:
Have a fun day tomorrow hun, was going to say evening but just realised what the time was :eek: xxxxx:hug99: xxxxx

LOL I knew it would confuse someone Lils, didn't think it would be you - I had you pegged as bright lass :eek::8855: I bet Mark thought you'd lost a marble :giggle:

Ahh Brucie! No, I didn't even think of him. I can't be doing with him Lily, he sooooo annoys me. Oh and his lame 'jokes' on SCD have me reaching for the remote to get rid of him. Ooooo you've got me started now! :8855: He's brilliant for his age mind, but OMG, I wish he'd do me a big favour a retire................to Cuba! :giggle:

I will get over to your diary for a catch up soon, tis a promise :D I'm soooo rubbish at keeping up :eek: lol

You have a good day too :D xxx

OMG it's Friday :woohoo: best day of the week :D Wish I could fast forward to 5pm! lol

LOL It would be brilliant, but unfortunately miracles aint never gonna happen...........unless your name is Mary and you've been playing cheekies with Jesus but don't want anyone to know the real truth! :eek::8855: (sorry to anyone reading this who may be religeous - no offence intended :eek:)

I haven't seen the film 'Click' I'm not a film fan so haven't seen many at all :eek: I can guess what the film is about though! :giggle:

LOL I knew it would confuse someone Lils, didn't think it would be you - I had you pegged as bright lass :eek::8855: I bet Mark thought you'd lost a marble :giggle:

Ahh Brucie! No, I didn't even think of him. I can't be doing with him Lily, he sooooo annoys me. Oh and his lame 'jokes' on SCD have me reaching for the remote to get rid of him. Ooooo you've got me started now! :8855: He's brilliant for his age mind, but OMG, I wish he'd do me a big favour a retire................to Cuba! :giggle:

I will get over to your diary for a catch up soon, tis a promise :D I'm soooo rubbish at keeping up :eek: lol

You have a good day too :D xxx

OMG it's Friday :woohoo: best day of the week :D Wish I could fast forward to 5pm! lol

Morning sweetie, that did make me laugh, now I am one of the scattiest crackers in the box hunni and you didn't think it would be me that would be the confused one :giggle: Let's just say I am well on my way to being diagnosed with Our Simon's (alzheimers), there was a time (many moons ago) when I was bright as a button and I wouldn't have been caught out, but age does things and not nice things to the mind and I am lucky most days if I actually remember my name, Mal calls me Love, the kids call me Mum and even my best friend calls me Mate ...if I didn't write my name down I'd forget I was called ........ummmmmm :gen147: :8855:

OMG I am so with you on the Brucie front, couldn't stand him when he was younger but now ...let's just say if he were a horse he'd have been dog food or glue long ago :giggle:
I am not really an aggressive person (I have my moments like most but am a calm person mostly) but everytime that old git, I can't call him a man :argh: comes on the screen I want to scream, he's old he should retire and stop with all the jokes that weren't funny when he first told them some 50 years ago, if you look at Tess Daly and the rest of the crew on the show you can see they all think the same ...anyway enough about him....hope you have a lovely day hunni and I will hopefully catch you soon xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Morning sweetie, that did make me laugh, now I am one of the scattiest crackers in the box hunni and you didn't think it would be me that would be the confused one :giggle: Let's just say I am well on my way to being diagnosed with Our Simon's (alzheimers), there was a time (many moons ago) when I was bright as a button and I wouldn't have been caught out, but age does things and not nice things to the mind and I am lucky most days if I actually remember my name, Mal calls me Love, the kids call me Mum and even my best friend calls me Mate ...if I didn't write my name down I'd forget I was called ........ummmmmm :gen147: :8855:

OMG I am so with you on the Brucie front, couldn't stand him when he was younger but now ...let's just say if he were a horse he'd have been dog food or glue long ago :giggle:
I am not really an aggressive person (I have my moments like most but am a calm person mostly) but everytime that old git, I can't call him a man :argh: comes on the screen I want to scream, he's old he should retire and stop with all the jokes that weren't funny when he first told them some 50 years ago, if you look at Tess Daly and the rest of the crew on the show you can see they all think the same ...anyway enough about him....hope you have a lovely day hunni and I will hopefully catch you soon xxxx:hug99:xxxx

:8855::8855: that really made me laugh! lol

Oooooo don't get me started on Tess 'wooden' Daly :eek: She gets on my wick nearly as much as Brucie Babe :eek: She's got a nice figure.........and that's it! So false and scripted. I've started recording it and fast forwarding through their talkie bits :eek: :8855:

Whatever you do, DO NOT mention Chrstine Bleakley! Arghhhhhhhhh

:8855::8855:

Right.....Good morning world :D

I'm back from walking my doggies, just having a coffee, and then I shall toddle off upstairs for my WI :eek:

Why do I always feel extra fat on Saturday mornings?? I feel as though I've lost nowt! lol

5 mins and i'm going in.............. lol

3lb off :bliss::bliss:

I only need 1.5lb to get my 2 stone shiny on my sig :D lol Ooooo and I'm soooooo close to getting my Club(less) 10 too! :8855:

Woohoo im happy dancing for you, welldone that is fab xxxx

That's fantastic :) you had a coffee then weighed yourself? *confused*

Why are you confused Rozie chops? It's what I usually do :confused: Take the dogs for a long walk and come back gasping for a good MUG of coffee - have one and then conduct ones WI........nekid :giggle:

I must admit i weigh the second i get up and have done a wee(tmi!) if i weighed after the drink knowing my luck i would of put on a stone lol xx

I must admit i weigh the second i get up and have done a wee(tmi!) if i weighed after the drink knowing my luck i would of put on a stone lol xx

Lol Don't tell Rozie, but I had two :eek: One when I got up, and one after walking the dogs :eek: :8855:

Saturday 10th March - Green :eek:

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs
Fried (frylight) mushrooms, peppers and onions.
Baked beans (full tin :eek: lol)

Lunch
Leek and Spud Soup
Ryvita (Hexb)
Laughing Moos (Hexa)

Dinner
SW (actifry) chips
Egg
Mushy Peas

Snacks
2 bottles of wine :eek::rotflmao: (48 syns)

Syns for day = 48
Syns for week (day 1) = 48/105

I'm missing a Hexb and a Hexa - might fit them in somewhere. Then again, I might not bother :eek:

Corkscrew said:
Lol Don't tell Rozie, but I had two :eek: One when I got up, and one after walking the dogs :eek: :8855:

Uuuuuurrrrrrmmmm!!!!!

I'm teeeeellllllliing!!

Rozie... Rozie... ROZIE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Doesn't common sense tell you to WI before you have your coffee? LOL

Corkey are you mad? :8855:

Ive had the most shittiest nights and been bawling my eyes out but that made me laugh!

I WI as soon as I get up and had a poop! You're walking the dogs and adding fluid to your body and then you weigh yourself? :eek:

I bet your loss would have been bigger without the coffee!

Corkscrew said:

I wont tell lol xx

Doesn't common sense tell you to WI before you have your coffee? LOL

Corkey are you mad? :8855:

Ive had the most shittiest nights and been bawling my eyes out but that made me laugh!

I WI as soon as I get up and had a poop! You're walking the dogs and adding fluid to your body and then you weigh yourself? :eek:

I bet your loss would have been bigger without the coffee!

I do the same every week though Rozie, so in the long run it makes no difference really :D It's the way I started out, so I do get a true weight loss reading :D Plus, sometimes the coffee and the poop go hand in hand.......so to speak! :8855:

But I suppose I might be a bit mad sometimes :D lol

Why have you had a shitty night?? :( Are you ok?

I wont tell lol xx

I think she might know now Paula :eek: lol

Yeah you're right..

If it's something you do every week it won't make a difference.. You're one daft bat corkey... Lol you sure do make me smile xxx

Back