Correct me if im wrong but...

i count calories, and as long as i stay within them(1500) each day i will loose weight? What about the fat?

If i was to eat chocolate,crisps etc, would i still loose?

also, do i have to stop eating by a certain time?

Thanks x

i count calories, and as long as i stay within them(1500) each day i will loose weight?

Assuming your maintenance calories are higher, yes

What about the fat?

Depends on how much you need to lose. The more fat to lose, the larger the percentage of fat loss.

If i was to eat chocolate,crisps etc, would i still loose?

Yes. Calories are calories. Doesn't matter where they come from when it comes to weight loss. Of course, they may not be the healthiest option, and can leave you hungry and wanting more calories.

also, do i have to stop eating by a certain time?

No. It makes no difference when you eat them :)

Yep doesn't make any difference what or when you eat, provided you eat less than your maintenance calories.

Though saying that I had a really bad day a couple of months ago and had 3 bags of crisps and a chocolate bar for dinner - same calories as my normal dinner - and I was starving about an hour later. So not recommended!:(

Though saying that I had a really bad day a couple of months ago and had 3 bags of crisps and a chocolate bar for dinner - same calories as my normal dinner - and I was starving about an hour later. So not recommended!:(

Yep...that happens. Need some protein with it. Nuts with chocolate etc. It really helps, though best to have a proper dinner really!

Back