Corrie thread..

So far it is just speculation...whatever magazine it was, sorry I can't remember just now...it showed a photo of her recently on the Corrie set...so it got the rumour mill working over time.:)

It would be great to see her back as I feel Corrie has got rather boring these past few months...They have been dragging out some of the story lines for so long it becomes tiresome...

Becky and Steve are the best thing to happen in ages and I think the script writers have a golden opportunity here to create some magic!

i bet it will cause steve no end of problems!! michelle, karen and becky on the same street - least theres no sign of Vicky (yet!!)

it always made me laugh the casting of steve and andy as twins! x

oooh wow.. that would be brill.. tracy was a good char.. didnt like her.. but she added a bit of flavour didnt she? lol! xx

I read lately that she has been seen on the Corrie set and speculation has it she is coming back!

I liked Karen as well and herself and Steve were great together but that is in the past now:)
Yeah my mum said that Kelly was walking up some steps and there was a girl begging and she recognised her but it was just a quick shot that could lead into a storyline. My mum said the girl looked like Karen. I do hope they bring her back

I have to say I am loving the Steve/Becky romance at the moment... it took me totally by surprise and melted my heart totally!!!

I love Michelle but don't think her and steve are suited but I do think Becky and Steve are suited!!

Now... who says its not real... let me at em :D:D:D

i thought id bump this as corrie is always an interesting subject.

poor old steve!!

i know!!!! how gross. liz needs to calm it down with all these men.

Back