Corrie thread..

with kym marsh being pregnant it will be interesting to know how they use it in the storyline. apparently she finds a new fella but knowing corrie it will be a who's the father? or something.

i thought id bump this as corrie is always an interesting subject.

poor old steve!!

I really love steve. So funny. Fantastic facial expressions and comic timing Can never understand why he doesn't win more awards or get talked about as much as others.

thats so true....considering he has been in it for so long. he is still very good and doesnt get enough credit.

she is going to work all the way until the end and then leave just for maternity. they could just hide it like jane danson (leanne) with big jumpers

Yes Carla is pregnant too think they are both due in feb....I loved the line from last nights when Blanche said she had bought simon hankies with an "s" on them and Leeann said "for simon" and blanche replied "no for snot"....nearly choked laughing...xx

i missed yesterday's...thats hilarious! i love blanche she really brings entertainment to the show. some old people can just be borng (roy, emily) but she is so funny

Yes Carla is pregnant too think they are both due in feb....I loved the line from last nights when Blanche said she had bought simon hankies with an "s" on them and Leeann said "for simon" and blanche replied "no for snot"....nearly choked laughing...xx

hehe it was funny wasnt it!!:8855:

i missed yesterday's...thats hilarious! i love blanche she really brings entertainment to the show. some old people can just be borng (roy, emily) but she is so funny

i like her aswell, you never know what she will come out with next!!

norris omg hate him yawwwwwwwn!:rolleyes:

i think the writers are getting desperate with him now. a competition addiction!!?!?!?!?!
i really hope he doesnt get it on with that girl who wins all the competitions

ah yes thats it. it would be gross but did you see how jelous he got when jed was around her?

he is another pointless character jed. he was only in it 5 minutes.

ill see you in the word assosiation thread again becky lol. xx

ah yes thats it. it would be gross but did you see how jelous he got when jed was around her?

he is another pointless character jed. he was only in it 5 minutes.

ill see you in the word assosiation thread again becky lol. xx

oohh he got very jealous indeedy!! jed was a bit mad!!!

c u around hun :) x

he was strange....i would have thought they would have done more with his character.

I loved that line too. I love Blanche - how well she has been cast in that role :D

i cant wait until tony gets found out. a little bit of gossip...he kills someone (i think..you know what these soap mags are like) the girl who plays maria has renewed her contract unitl at least autumn 09 and so has the guy who plays tony. and carla is pregnant in real life so it may be her!!!!!

If hes renewed his contract til then that means in effect its going to be what at least this time next year til hes written out?? Wow didnt think hed be around that long. Maybe that'll be the Xmas 2009 storyline ;)

As far as I know (from the mags) the actress that plays Carla isnt leaving, just taking maternity leave.

Theyll probably do what they did with Jed, bring someone in specifically for Tony to bump them off lol

Can we nominate who he kills?? I vote Janice :)

lol i vote for her also. or rosie!!

Back