corsets and me

Don't worry... I also have the joys us bustiness as a 34HH and mine might as well be footballs - And I'm 19!!! :D

Now I think that's one job they will do on the NHS if you lose more than 4 stone! Stops you tripping up and breaking something I guess ;) :D

And Snowmum, you can get boob/body or toupee tape to help keep them under control :D Think of them resting on rather than stuffed in.

Lovely pic!
Foxtrot can i ask if that is true if the NHS will do boobs if you have lost more than 4 stone? Ive lost 7 and half and actually have a referral coming through for a plastics appt already approved by the pct it was via the drs for my tummy but was thinking of asking if theyd do boobs insted or boobs and tummy? Opinions anyone on the chances of any of it happening? xx

There is quite a bit in the criteria snowmum starting with a BMI of under 27, hence I think the weight loss. I know you will need a referral from you GP and so a good relationship with him/her, them understanding the pain, discomfort and problems associated with too large a bust and, of course, the postcode lottery!! Do a Google on breast reduction on the NHS and see what you come up with.

One of the girls on my last LL was going for it, she was coming down from 22 stone, but I've no idea how far she actually went with it.

I've only DD's and even they can be a pain!!

Well done on the fantastic loss too!!

I'm not against plasitics... I just hate operations in general. I do get horrendous back ache most of the time, and tend to have to wear a bra all the time. But I don't know.

I have a few exercises to do for "natural firming".

Pec Press: Using three- to five-pound weights, lie on your back, with knees bent. With your arms
outstretched to each side, slowly bring your arms together, hold for one second and then slowly
lower your arms again. Work your way up to three sets of 10 - 12 reps every other day.

Butterfly Press: Using two three to five-pound weights, sit on the edge of a chair with your back
straight and arms at your sides. Slowly raise your arms to the side to shoulder level. Hold this
position for a count of four, and then slowly return to starting position. Work your way up to three
sets of five to seven reps every other day.

Pectoral Push-Ups: Lie face down on the floor and raise up, as if doing conventional push-ups,
but keep your forearms and elbows on the floor. Hold for thirty seconds. Repeat five times.
Inverted Push Ups: Stand with your legs two to three feet from a wall and your palms on the wall.
Slowly lower your chest to the wall by bending your elbows and then slowly push your body back
to starting position. Repeat 10-12 times.

(This is from Breast Firming Exercises but there are plenty more out there!)

Back