Cosmetic Surgery

Morticia

Happy in my own skin
If you could have some sort of cosmetic surgery after completing LL and getting to your goal weight, what would it be?

For me it would be my boobs......they have shrunk beyond belief. So far I've lost 8 1/2 inches from there :(. So it would be nice to get a bit more of a bust again.

Having said that, I would rather be at goal weight with deflated boobs than fat with "in your face" boobies...:D

Full body lift!! If I had to choose though it would be a tummy tuck and a boob lift - I've still got some boobs but they aren't exactly where they should be anymore...

Boobs, thighs & bum (which has dropped down the back of my thighs :sigh:)

At least I look good in clothes :D

Nothing to do with losing the weight but for me it'd be my teeth, I'd like them straightened and my front ones made even, they are always the thing I worry about now in photo's! lol Luckily I've had a lot of practice at hiding them when I smile :p

Well from losing weight before and knowing my problem areas im going to try and kick ass at the gym but probably a boob lift (they already drope a little :( ) and a tummy tuck...

but i will be working my arse off!! :D ;)

just pull it all up and tie it in a knot at my head! :D

I had a horrible double chin, and its remains are driving me crazy - so I would have a neck lift. Then a tummy tuck. ANd wouldn;t say no to a boob lift either. If someone offered me a whole body lift, Id take that though!! :D

A tummy tuck for sure, I have a pouch (rather than a paunch ;)) a bit like a kangaroo :sigh:

I wouldnt have anything - too much of a wimp! x

Im not doing ll but would like a full body lift, face lift, teeth, liposuction etc., Can you see there could be some self esteem issues going on here, lol

hmmm...full body lift and putting my boobs back where they were!

I am a fan of surgery if it is something that will really improve your sense of self, and does not become obsessive. I had my breasts reduced and reshaped many years ago, and it was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. If I could have elective surgery after LL it would be Lipo suction, tummy tuck, breast enlargement, bing wing adjustment ;P and a hollywood smile :) Still will perservere with gym and swimming to see if that makes a difference.

Jez
xx

Hmm... Probably my teeth, I've always had a big gap even after having braces!

After my weight loss I have excessive loose skin folds around my stomach, hips, bum, backs of legs. Tops of my arms (bingo wings) are very floppy, wrinkly and thin... Not to mention my -now- completely flat chest...! LOL. Thank god for padded bra's!

My body though: I wouldn't change for the world. I have to learn to love what I have. I have to learn to love the mistakes that I've made and to remember never to make those mistakes again. It is a scarred, irregular map of my life. Why would I want to erase it?

I agree with Minerva

In a funny way, I'm at ease with my new body, floppy bits, wrinkly bits and the bingo wings.
I'm also a coward and couldn't put myself through surgery that wasn't absolutely necessary.
I still look better in clothes than I have done for donkeys years and I enjoy it.
Okay my neck's a bit scraggy, but I used to have loads of chins and about 5 tyres of fat up my neck, I couldn't wear some of my necklaces. I can now.
It's all so much better and if other people don't like how I look whose problem is it? Not mine..................:kissass:

Me too, saggy tummy, saggier boobs, bum that got lost half way down my thighs and a scrawny neck... love them all and wouldn't change them for the world. They are part of what makes me who I am.

xx

Hi Porgeous

Great to see you here. How are you doing?:wave_cry:

Great to see you here. How are you doing?:wave_cry:

Hey hun, good thanks, life ticks along been lurking for a while as not had too much to say really. How sad does that sound! How's everything with you?

I guessed that. You've been quiet and your pic hasn't changed lately, a sure sign.
I've been great weight -wise, but one of my 3 lovely cats was killed by a car at the end of June. We have no kids, they are our babies.Yesterday was their second birthday so a bitter sweet day in our house.I haven't felt much like posting lately.
Incredibly it hasn't made me feel like stuffing food in my mouth or hitting the wine. I would have done both previously.

Porgeous - you look Gorgeous!

Wow. And maintaining for a year. Wow Wow Wow!

For the thread - The only surgery I am ever likely to consider would be a boob lift as my nipples just about touch my belly button when not harnessed :eek:.

I guessed that. You've been quiet and your pic hasn't changed lately, a sure sign.
I've been great weight -wise, but one of my 3 lovely cats was killed by a car at the end of June. We have no kids, they are our babies.Yesterday was their second birthday so a bitter sweet day in our house.I haven't felt much like posting lately.
Incredibly it hasn't made me feel like stuffing food in my mouth or hitting the wine. I would have done both previously.

I'm so sorry to hear that hun, I know just how you feel, it never gets any easier. We had four and they too are our babies.

Sending hugs

xx

Back