cosmetic surgery

Missy_mint

if i loose 2 much on my top half id love to have enlargement but am scared of havin an operation:sigh: do u tink they can do it on local anesthetic not general

operations are ace, I love going under itsa great feeling lol!

Ooh dunno hun i would like to have it done in theory but would never do it! Accept your body as it is i say! Although could do with a little bit of a lift now lol xxx

ye i know bt i do really want this anyways just hate the idea of going to sleep and not waking up eeek

Lol i had general anaesthetic a couple of weeks ago and a few months before and im here and very awake hun! Know what you mean thought hun as there is a risk, especially for something cosmetic too xxx

go for it,
I reckon im gunna have to get rid of some excess skin, thats why my new car as gone on hold:rolleyes: x

ye im goin to see if u can ave local as pple have that for c- sections and they cut u open then :) hehe

I know all about that hun lol!! I had local for that..too nosy to be put to sleep! xx

Lol i had general anaesthetic a couple of weeks ago and a few months before and im here and very awake hun! Know what you mean thought hun as there is a risk, especially for something cosmetic too xxx

Are you saying their is more of a risk in cosmetic srgery Trace x

Well no the risk is the same hun except if you definitely need an op to save your life etc then the GA isnt really a risk, but if you dont need the op but choose to have it then its def a risk if you see what i mean! xxx

der is just because its not seen as a medical necessity aving bigger chest and liposuction isnt needed its just wanted so we feel and look nice so your taking an unecessary risk

yeah sort of xxxx off to bed now goodnighty nite xxxx

Exactly! x

Night night babe xxxxx

Night night missy xxx

i believe in the states they do it under local, im sure it can be done over here you would be heavily sedated and wont remember a thing

i would just love mine to be firmer,,not bigger or anythin,,hubby says no way,,as when i'd have a drink i would have em out for the whole pub to have a look and a feel!!and he is right lol

Back