Cost of CD?

Hi all! Just a quick question which I hope some of you can help me with. I want to start CD as soon as poss and have recently been in touch with my local counsellor. She quoted me a price of £40 per week, is this normal? I was expecting more £30ish a week. I'm a student so on a very tight budget :(

Sadly there is not a set price for CD and every councellor can set whatever price they like. Have you looked to see if there are any other councellors local to you? All CDC's aren't registered on the website so it may well be worth your while putting in a call to the head office to see if there are any in your area not listed there, they may well charge closer to the average price (around the £35 a week mark).
Good Luck on starting your weight loss journey and finding the price you are looking for.

Thanks for the advice. There is one other counsellor around my area, though I'm still waiting to hear back from her. I'll probably do a bit more research and then just go with the £40 p/w if I can't find cheaper.

Mmmmmmmmm well I charge £1.65 for soups/shakes and £1.90 for tetras and bars - so comes to £34.65 for all shakes/soups or £39.90 for tetras/bars - or somewhere in the middle if a combination of these.

Contact other CDC's and see what they're charging.

Thanks so much, that's really helpful :) From what I've been reading it seems the Tetras are the nicest (and I have a sweet tooth anyway!) so I guess £40 for a week of them is acceptable.

i pay £37 a week and thats for 21 packs,bars and tetras my cdc doesnt charge any more for them. just think its cheaper than a weeks worth of shopping lol

Back