Cost of packs

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Ive heard that each CDC can charge pretty much what they want for the packs, and was wondering how much does you CDC charge, or if you a CDC what are your prices?
My CDC charges £1.60 for shakes and soups and £1.75 for tetras and bars.

I think mine charges £37:50 for any mix of shakes/soups/bars/tetras for 3 a day for a week.

£1.90 bars
£1.65 shakes
£1.85 tetras

x

mine charges £37.50 for 3 a day weeks supply..

she said they are £1.65 for the soups and shakes and £1.95 for the bars and tetras.. she also charges £6.95 for the water flavouring... and £2.50 for the boullion (cheaper in tesco).. and £5 to come out to me which is quarter of a mile.. if she wasnt the only one who did it in my area i would change.. as i dont like her "helpers" attitude.. (shes very uprupt)

mine charges £37.50 for 3 a day weeks supply..

she said they are £1.65 for the soups and shakes and £1.95 for the bars and tetras.. she also charges £6.95 for the water flavouring... and £2.50 for the boullion (cheaper in tesco).. and £5 to come out to me which is quarter of a mile.. if she wasnt the only one who did it in my area i would change.. as i dont like her "helpers" attitude.. (shes very uprupt)

£5 to come to you, that's a bit of a liberty, cant you get to her?

Gosh can't believe your CDC charges you to come to you!!
I used to pay a bit more than I do know as my cdc used to work out exactly with bars/tetras etc.but she now just asks for£35 for 3 a day and she usually throws my mix a mousse in too!
I always offer her more,but she always says no.I think she knows I'm going to be a client for a long time

I'm £37 a week for three a day. I go to my CDC but she would come to me for an extra £1 which I thought was reasonable.

5pound seems a bit much but then again maybe there thinking of miles on there car and fuel costs? even though it wudnt be much!

In Ireland, it is €60 per week which equates to £46! Jeez it better be worth it!

i paid £48 for my 1st visit... but apparently that was £6 for water flavouring, and £5 for a 1st visit to her.. so i think next week is about £37

tetras are £1.90 so I normaly pay £39.90 a week my old CDC used to charge me £30 for whatever I wanted lol

i know.. its her "helper" that rang me and said oh she forgot to tell you its £5 to come to you.. urgh..

would cost me only £3 by return taxi.. i know i know.. but i got a toddler.. lol

1.65 a shake/soup, 1.85 tetra and not sure about bars as dont buy any!
sounds like an average amount really...
x

The recommended retail price is:
Bars £1.90
Sachets £1.65
Tetras £1.85
Water Flav £6.40
Mix a mousse £3

A counsellor is allowed to charge what they want. I use rrp's but do charge £2 for a home visit

Doodles x

Back