Cost of products

OMG now you have to buy the red Jane Norman dress, because you can afford it with the monies you're saving lol ;)

OMG now you have to buy the red Jane Norman dress, because you can afford it with the monies you're saving lol ;)

Haha, I decided against it - delivery is £3.95 and theres no free delivery codes :-( and i saw it in blue after and cant decide which i like most!! although I have wish listed a load of stuff on their site (including that!) so will keep an eye out for free delivery and go for it if its still there - if its meant to be its mean to be :)

I am SO excited though - read this guys page on the cambridge site and he seems awesome!! yay! (i think im ketosis + caffienated tea hyper - sorry!)

Hahahahaha wicked, that's good news.

I want a blackmilkclothing swimsuit I don't know if you've seen them. So expensive! I do want one though :) let's see what happens
Have you checked out asos?
How do you know if you have gone into ketosis

I want a blackmilkclothing swimsuit I don't know if you've seen them. So expensive! I do want one though :) let's see what happens

I LIVE on ASOS, it is the only place i buy my clothes right now, love it! Just has a look at blackmilkclothing - not cheap at all, but pretty awesome!

I want this Pour Moi | Pour Moi Fiji Cut Out Suit at ASOS I would love to be able to wear it, and get some really silly tan lines, I wouldnt care because i would be wearing that swimsuit!!

As for ketosis, it varies from person to person for symptoms. some have bad breath, metallicy taste in mouth. I had a headache which has now gone away! I test with ketostix, I got them from amazon, I haven't had any of the nasty mouth symptoms thank goodness.

More info about ketosis symptoms here Ketosis Symptoms

Aww thanks for the link. That swimsuit is really nice, you should invest, so you have a physical goal that you're working towards.

They are dear but I do want one

Dilemmas dilemmas dilemmas

Hey all
I'm a newbie and I'm on day 5now, problem is my consultant charges £2-20 pp and and I know of another one locally that charges £1-80, not only that I don't have enought packets to last till the next meeting because I did txt saying I didn't like the soups and could she txt me when she gets porridge in so I can pick some up! No txt has come, (she said she was getting some in when i saw her as she didnt have any) I'll be over a day short on food!i just don't feel supported and there was a deffo lack of choice I ended up leaving with 7banana shakes!
But what if this other person is worse?!
Sorry but I'm paying alot of money and I don't seam to get any variety on my meals because she doesn't have much
Any advise?!
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Lealou1,

The other consultant could be worse or could be a lot better! There is only one way to find out, I would say meet with the other consultant. There is no obligation, just see how you go really

Gigi

Hey all
I'm a newbie and I'm on day 5now, problem is my consultant charges £2-20 pp and and I know of another one locally that charges £1-80, not only that I don't have enought packets to last till the next meeting because I did txt saying I didn't like the soups and could she txt me when she gets porridge in so I can pick some up! No txt has come, (she said she was getting some in when i saw her as she didnt have any) I'll be over a day short on food!i just don't feel supported and there was a deffo lack of choice I ended up leaving with 7banana shakes!
Sorry but I'm paying alot of money and I don't seam to get any variety on my meals because she doesn't have much
Any advise?!
Thanks

Could the other person really be worse than that?

I kind of just resigned myself to my consultant being a bit crap until I read more and more on here and decided I need to move! My new one Is 20mins down the road (or a detour on the way home from work) as opposed to 5mins, but much cheaper and from his info in his cambridge page he looks much better! Meeting him in a week (this week seeing the old one so i can take out of date stuff she gave me back to her!!)

Like me you're only in the first week so the enthusiasm is prob still there, but in a week or two we might need extra support, which I know I won't get from my current cwpc and neither will you by the sounds of it! Make a positive change! :)

Hey all
Any advise?!
Thanks

if you go on weight planners to see the rules on CDC you will see they are ment to stock everything, also a CDC must not have a bmi of over 28 and they can charge what they like . it all depends if you think they are good , like can they see you day and evening , do they do weekends , but i would not pay more than 2.00 shakes and ready made no more than 2:20 , after all my old CDC said to me they are all same price , so why do that .
its best to ring your old CDC and just cancel your appointment , give no reason , ring head office asking whos in your area , after all your paying , they will just ask your name and say whos around your area , with the new one when you see them becareful because they someones know eachother lol so say nothing , say , yes i've done the plan before thats it

Hey all, iv seen my new CDC today n he's great! Stocked everything and I'm really happy!
He gave me a receipt, the 1st one didnt, he says I should take the soups back n get back the money she owes me (she owes me £3-40 as she didn't have change) but I dunno I'd feel awkward doing that I think, what do you guys think?!

The guy is alot better personality wise and costs under £40 pw instead of over £46 pw,and has every item in stock :) yay

Hey all, iv seen my new CDC today n he's great! Stocked everything and I'm really happy!
He gave me a receipt, the 1st one didnt, he says I should take the soups back n get back the money she owes me (she owes me £3-40 as she didn't have change) but I dunno I'd feel awkward doing that I think, what do you guys think?!

The guy is alot better personality wise and costs under £40 pw instead of over £46 pw,and has every item in stock :) yay

Yes take them back, and say ho BTW my change from last time after all she is making enough. Phone her and say i've noticed the products are out of date , and i'll have a refund as can't use them . after all aa out of date you can have your money back tell her , if not out of date they give you few weeks to swap them but in this case she is in the wrong tell her by text or phone to warn her you want your money back and also your change

I love everything from black milk, I really want pink galaxy leggings when I get to goal.

My Dad's consultant (and my old one, but I switched to SnS) charges £2 a product for all products, she doesn't charge any more to Tetras.

Back