Cost of refeeding!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tenstonewannabe (L), 4 March 2010 Social URL.

1. tenstonewannabe (L)

tenstonewannabe (L) Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Hi guys, sorry to bother you. But i am on a bit of a budget with my money, booked too many hols and festival i think :p

So am refeeding this weekend hopefully, still done over 4 weeks though. so nearly lost 2 stone, so fine for me :) can anybody tell me how the shakes are for when you refeed or are they the same cost?xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    The shakes work out at about £1.70 each. For one week of refeed you will need 8 shakes so roughly £13.60 :) but dont forget you will need to buy your food for your meals too!

One way i make things cheaper is buy frozen chicken breasts (asda do a bag for about £3.50 with about 8 pieces in) and bags of frozen veg are much cheaper too.

4. tenstonewannabe (L)

tenstonewannabe (L) Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Oh brill thanks so much hun. already will have approx two left over so will only need 6, so about £10 bargain. Thanks for the tip about the chicken, i will be going asda with the mother saturday afternoon anyway!! Woo.

Can i just say you are looking fab, what are you doing to maintain the weight btw?Xx

5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Nothing in particular to maintain. Im up around 13lbs but seem to have stayed the same for weeks on end now. Just mainly eating the 'right' foods. I do have very bad days but always try to cut back for a few days after :) Its not easy! lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.