Cost of refeeding!!

Hi guys, sorry to bother you. But i am on a bit of a budget with my money, booked too many hols and festival i think :p

So am refeeding this weekend hopefully, still done over 4 weeks though. so nearly lost 2 stone, so fine for me :) can anybody tell me how the shakes are for when you refeed or are they the same cost?xx

The shakes work out at about £1.70 each. For one week of refeed you will need 8 shakes so roughly £13.60 :) but dont forget you will need to buy your food for your meals too!

One way i make things cheaper is buy frozen chicken breasts (asda do a bag for about £3.50 with about 8 pieces in) and bags of frozen veg are much cheaper too.

Oh brill thanks so much hun. already will have approx two left over so will only need 6, so about £10 bargain. Thanks for the tip about the chicken, i will be going asda with the mother saturday afternoon anyway!! Woo.

Can i just say you are looking fab, what are you doing to maintain the weight btw?Xx

Nothing in particular to maintain. Im up around 13lbs but seem to have stayed the same for weeks on end now. Just mainly eating the 'right' foods. I do have very bad days but always try to cut back for a few days after :) Its not easy! lol x

Back