1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Costings??????????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louisa83, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. louisa83

louisa83 Well-Known Member

My Counsellor does a set price for products however you can only have 3 briks and 7 bars if you wanted bars and briks you have to pay £2.35 each on top of the £39 set fee.

How does it work for you?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. chocolatecat

chocolatecat One day at a time :)

That seems a tad exspensive :s

I pay £1.70 for sachets & £1.95 for briks & bars so... with 2 sachets and 1 bar/tetra per day I pay... around £35/week

4. louisa83

When can you have bars because I had been told I have to lose a stone first.

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Week 3 (day 15) regardless of weightloss, though your CDC might prefer his/her clients to have something to look forward to after that first stone.

Out of interest, are you doing SS with 4 products a day? If so, £35 is very inexpensive. Did your CDC tell you that you need 4 a day at your height?

Or perhaps you are doing 810 which would be 3 a day??

6. chocolatecat

I'm doing 3 a day and 200cal white & green meal

I'm being very careful this time as the last CDC I had gave me loads of wrong information!

7. louisa83

I am doing SS+ with 3 sachets KD

8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Ah right. good. 3 products and the small meal? Sorry for the questions...just checking you're on the right thing after I saw your height.:D

9. louisa83

I just don't understand in terms of the set fee. Why give a maximum and minimum amount of products as I may not like the other products. I would then have to pay an additional £2.35 for each product including the set fee of £39

10. rebecca02uk

rebecca02uk Wants to be slim :)

£2.35 each for an extra tetra/bar is outrageous!!

I pretty much live on tetras and bars!! Usually spend £35-£40pw x

11. chocolatecat

what do you get for that £39? Is it all shakes/soups?

If so, she's charging you £1.85/pack (reasonable) and £2.35/bar (which I think is a little expensive).

does that make sense?

12. KD

KD Gone fishing

That does seem a lot. Are you 100% sure that's the case? And not £2.35 per product? Sometimes things can be 'misexplained' if you know what I mean.

CDCs can charge what they like mind you, but I do wonder whether they meant £2.35 for each item if you chose something else

13. louisa83

It's £39 set fee you can have 7 bars and 3 briks. You then have to choose from the other sachets in the set fee. If you want additional briks you have to pay £2.35. i don't know about the additional costs for the bars yet.

It's just i have a pack with all the sachets this week and what I was going to do was try them out this week and decide what I like and what I don't like.

However, i did want to have one brik a day, which maybe a bit costly with the £39 fee as well as the £2.35 x4

Last edited: 6 January 2010
  14. louisa83

I thought of another thing what will i do with the sachets that I don't like in my set fee when I have to buy additional briks.

15. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

The set fee is something that your CDC is doing. I think a good majority of CDCs just sell everything by the item.

If you have a look at the receipt from CDC, it says the packs can be returned within 14 days if they are unopened.

Again, I'm quite sure a good number of CDCs will exchange packs if there's a flavour you don't like. I've had a few and they all have.