Cottage cheese ideas please?

debtin

Gold Member
morning everyone. I have only recently tried cottage cheese for the first time. Think it was from aldi and was cheese n chive. First of all am i correct in thinking it is syn free or low syns? second....what do you do with it? maybe on top of ryvita? just need some ideas please?

Try doing a search in the recipe forum and you will find several recipes that make use of cottage cheese. In fact there is one in the current magazine for a Cheesy broccoli pasta bake that uses chive and onion cottage cheese.

I love cottage cheese and often have it with salad and something else like ham or chicken. However, the best use for cottage cheese is to make quiche. Just one tub of cottage chees, four eggs and then whatever veg or free food that you fancy. You don't use a pastry base but you can use cooked pasta. It's really yummy and totally free unlike normal quiche which is mega syns.

Iv just made a quiche, currently in the oven cooking away! Now to find the coleslaw recipie made with low fat Mayo that I saw on here. Hmmmm. . .

Back