Couch to 5k - will i be able for it?

x_Champagne_Supernova_x

The Prodigal Daughter
Really want to do C25K but im always getting headaches and vomiting after workouts.
I'm able for Leslie Sansone's walking workouts, though the workout with the 2 minute jogs left me with a headache afterwards (not during workout).
I'm usually alright after doing Zumba DVD's but got headache n threw up after the classes, and Davina McCalls DVD's gave me a headache and made me throw up afterwards...
The strictly come dancing workout dvd is easy for me.
As for the gym, I'm okay on a treadmill though i usually just walk, but did a cross trainer recently and was down with a headache for the day!
Used to be in educogym and that was fine though... (educogyms all core/resistance not cardio)

Does anyone think i'd be able for c25k? Or should i give it a miss?

Last edited:
Definitely give it a go! You'll be surprised at how well each week prepares your body for the next stage. I use it everytime I come back from an injury/general laziness and love it! Just take it slow and steady, it's not a race. :)

Headaches and vomiting when exercising?! eeek! Have you been checked out by a doctor, that sounds like a nightmare xx

Definitely give it a go! You'll be surprised at how well each week prepares your body for the next stage. I use it everytime I come back from an injury/general laziness and love it! Just take it slow and steady, it's not a race. :)
Yeah i can always calm it down a bit if i find it a bit too much. I might start tomorrow!! I already have a podcast downloaded. Suppose i won't know if im able for it 'til i try!

Headaches and vomiting when exercising?! eeek! Have you been checked out by a doctor, that sounds like a nightmare xx
It's the definition of hell!! I've been to the doctor so many times n even had a CAT scan. Still no explanation for it!!

Back