Couch to 5k

I downloaded this application on my iphone months ago.....you may have just given me the motivation to actually use it now, thanks ladies!

Doing 60/90second cycles is almost impossible in the gym - you waste time speeding up and slowing down it is only really possible if you are running outside. Even worse for HIIT. It's good to build up slowly though, if you push yourself to the max one day unless you get the running bug you will just ache and won't go back!

Doing 60/90second cycles is almost impossible in the gym - you waste time speeding up and slowing down it is only really possible if you are running outside. Even worse for HIIT. It's good to build up slowly though, if you push yourself to the max one day unless you get the running bug you will just ache and won't go back!

That is really good to know, thanks!! I will have to do it under the cover of darkness. I'm just worried that the cold air will kick start an asthma attack as cold wind straight into my mouth can when I am walking or even standing still lol. Maybe I need to wear a mask too... lmao :D

I've just been on the c25k website, and at the beginning of this thread (back in Sept) it mentions free podcasts.... I just can't seem to find anything apart from a table showing how to increase your distance.
Do I need to download the ActiveTrainer part fro 19.95USD?

No money req. Give me a minute and will add another link....

Last edited:
Back